Is the moto g 2nd gen a good phone? and what is a reasonable price?

8 replies
Found 11th Jan 2015
I have been browsing for a phone and came across this.

Is it any good?

8 Comments

Very good phone. I'd say £130 new is possible if you shop around. Maybe £110 second hand.

I've got the 2nd gen with the 4G and very happy with it.
nice and nippy at swapping between apps and even though the camera has bad reviews I find it more than acceptable.

Comment

stefromuk

I've got the 2nd gen with the 4G and very happy with it. nice and nippy … I've got the 2nd gen with the 4G and very happy with it. nice and nippy at swapping between apps and even though the camera has bad reviews I find it more than acceptable.

I think he means the Moto G 2014 not the Moto G 4G. Correct me if I'm wrong. The original and 4G Moto G cameras aren't unusable if light is decent but the 2014 one is much better.

Original Poster

stefromuk

I've got the 2nd gen with the 4G and very happy with it. nice and nippy … I've got the 2nd gen with the 4G and very happy with it. nice and nippy at swapping between apps and even though the camera has bad reviews I find it more than acceptable.

HOw many apps do you have open during your multitasking
Any issues?

usy2k14

HOw many apps do you have open during your multitasking Any issues?

just looked at running apps and there's currently 16 most are google and Motorola services but 5 were mine and said 145MB remaining and it's still running smooth

misterleoni

CommentI think he means the Moto G 2014 not the Moto G 4G. Correct me if … CommentI think he means the Moto G 2014 not the Moto G 4G. Correct me if I'm wrong. The original and 4G Moto G cameras aren't unusable if light is decent but the 2014 one is much better.

I think all 3 versions of the phone are very similar just a few tweaks on each

Original Poster

stefromuk

just looked at running apps and there's currently 16 most are google and … just looked at running apps and there's currently 16 most are google and Motorola services but 5 were mine and said 145MB remaining and it's still running smooth

Is it running on ART??

usy2k14

Is it running on ART??

god knows mate lol
what's art?
it's just a stock moto g 4G
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315385
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89182