Groups
    EXPIRED

Is 'The new photo thread chat room' missing to anyone else?

i've just posted in the thread but it's not in the misc pages.
    could someone else post in it if they have it in recent activities pls?

thx
    lynds xxx

13 Comments

Original Poster

magicjay1986;3352744

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/265845/new-photo-thread-chat-room/

thx.

spammed:)

im much like a mod on here i just noticed.

Supermod

black gerbil1;3352754

spammed:)im much like a mod on here i just noticed.

Very much so.

Banned

black gerbil1;3352754

spammed:)im much like a mod on here i just noticed.

If that was the case you would have known it should be expired, not spammed :roll:

sassie;3352765

If that was the case you would have known it should be expired, not … If that was the case you would have known it should be expired, not spammed :roll:

not really, the find a thread is in the feedback section

Banned

black gerbil1;3352772

not really, the find a thread is in the feedback section

if people cant find a thread there hardly gonna be able to find the find a thread thread to ask where the thread is - lmfao

sassie;3352795

if people cant find a thread there hardly gonna be able to find the find … if people cant find a thread there hardly gonna be able to find the find a thread thread to ask where the thread is - lmfao

well if you cant use a simple search function like the one HUKD, there must be something wrong with you -lmfao

sea wat i did.

Original Poster

i have access to the thread just wondered why it isn't on the first page of misc.....
    didn't ask for a link to the site so pls read op

supermod

lyndsbowes;3354865

i have access to the thread just wondered why it isn't on the first page … i have access to the thread just wondered why it isn't on the first page of misc.....didn't ask for a link to the site so pls read op

It's currently showing at the top of MISC Forum on the discussed tab as it's getting the most recent comments posted in it - could you have possibly changed/customized your viewing options ?

Original Poster

sigma;3355375

It's currently showing at the top of MISC Forum on the discussed tab as … It's currently showing at the top of MISC Forum on the discussed tab as it's getting the most recent comments posted in it - could you have possibly changed/customized your viewing options ?

it's ok sigma, marzbarz told me to go to tools and delete cookies and history and its come back now..... thx for you help tho and congrats on becoming a mod :thumbsup:

yehhhhhhhhhhhh I TOLD HER. im finkin i shud be a mod. You know the first thing id do is to suspend all the mods lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32203
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30390
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132

See more discussions