Is the nutribullet any good for grinding spices?

Found 26th Jun 2016
Hi,
I'm thinking of getting a nutribullet however i mainly want it for grinding spices. Has anyone used it for things like black pepper corns, corriander seeds, cinnamon sticks? If so did it do a good job?
Was the powder fine?
Do you reckon you can use it for a large amount of seeds in short bursts e.g. 1kg millet seeds in small quanitites?
Does it over heat quickly?
Community Updates
AskNutribullet
7 Comments
My friend has the nutribullet but he found he had to procure a spice grinder for the spices - so no, I don't think its good for fine powder spice grinding.

I'd suggest this device instead.
James Martin Spice grinder on Amazon
Edited by: "antomac1001" 26th Jun 2016
Is it any good for blending bullets?
Original Poster
antomac1001

My friend has the nutribullet but he found he had to procure a spice … My friend has the nutribullet but he found he had to procure a spice grinder for the spices - so no, I don't think its good for fine powder spice grinding.I'd suggest this device instead. James Martin Spice grinder on Amazon

Thanks, i had a look at the James Martin Grinder and the reviews seem to be quite poor.....not that any grinder has really had positive reviews
Either this: amazon.co.uk/gp/…_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1466950388&sr=8-17π=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=spice+grinder

Or this: amazon.co.uk/gp/…1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1466950388&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=spice+grinder&dpPl=1&dpID=51Z6vw7JlaL&ref=plSrch
Coffee grinders like the one above will mash pretty much anything up. Much better than a mini chopper.
matthahnsmail

Is it any good for blending bullets?

That'll be the 'non-nutri-bullet-bullet' for that.
Original Poster
Thanks for all the help
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants