Is the person on the swing facing the camera or the building?

Posted 22nd Dec 2019
To me he is facing the building, I'm not sure how otherwise are seeing it different?

Video here:
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

23 Comments
To me hes facing away from the building.
Question should be "why is this person playing on a swing in the snow and why is it being filmed?"
Edited by: "u664541" 22nd Dec 2019
'he' is facing infinity

39470328-S9J6a.jpg
Clearly facing away from the building
Sc4mp022/12/2019 21:03

His feet are straight out and facing the building. lol
Facing away from the building towards the camera.
He has his back to the camera.
I can see it both ways, but looking at the top bar with the other swings on the left, I think it makes more sense that he has his back to the building.
No one should be shooting video in portrait orientation.
They should be banned from the internet for life. 'kin morons.
Sc4mp022/12/2019 21:03

Why does his feet go forward towards the building then when he goes up.
Facing the camera, you can make out the feet, the toes are pointing towards the camera.
Facing the camera, you can see his hood behind him.
There are actually 2 people on the swing. One camaflauges himself going in one direction and cones out if it in other direction
Clearly facing the camera
WTH? You can clearly see his knees bend under him as he swings back....he is facing the building. I honestly can't see how it can be seen any other way.
Think hard enough and you can see both. I cant rule out either - I first thought outwards, but can see towards building, and I can't find anything that disproves either.
eayragt23/12/2019 08:20

Think hard enough and you can see both. I cant rule out either - I first …Think hard enough and you can see both. I cant rule out either - I first thought outwards, but can see towards building, and I can't find anything that disproves either.

You can see a bulge on the back, a smaller individual is strapped to the back.
Smaller individual merges into one in one direction but comes away in opposite direction to give the illusion
eayragt23/12/2019 08:20

Think hard enough and you can see both. I cant rule out either - I first …Think hard enough and you can see both. I cant rule out either - I first thought outwards, but can see towards building, and I can't find anything that disproves either.

Try as I can I cannot see him facing the camera lol! His legs clearly stretch out towards the building and bend under him as he swings back towards camera.

39473263-jhFE1.jpg
Satan_Claws23/12/2019 09:01

Try as I can I cannot see him facing the camera lol! His legs clearly …Try as I can I cannot see him facing the camera lol! His legs clearly stretch out towards the building and bend under him as he swings back towards camera.[Image]

watch it again and think to yourself in that shot his feet are facing the camera. I can see it both ways depending on how I initially think of the different directions
clearly looks like hes now facing the building. earlier, this morning. I saw it the other way around
I think there’s video trickery involved but from this screenshot I provided, the person would cover the top bar if he was swinging towards the building
39474129-GlCUa.jpg
People observe things differently. The people who are always wrong see the person facing the building, the smart people see the person facing the camera. Simple.
There is also a child on the otherside swinging towards the building. Hope this helps.
Edited by: "Frankie77" 23rd Dec 2019
Wife just watched it and made a good point. The camera cuts.
She says she sees him swinging one way before the cut and another after!!
The camera does cut but it's only a time lapse. Can you not see the child also there? Clearly see the child's legs, head, arms, upper body behind the person.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions