Is the Playstation Network Down??

12 replies
Found 18th Nov 2010
??????

12 Comments

I think it's undergoing routine maintenance.

uk.playstation.com/

top right corner says current status offline

Original Poster

does anyone know any time scales?

blog.eu.playstation.com/201…-2/

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 16:05 on Thursday 18 November 2010 until 01:00 on Friday 19 November 2010, GMT.
Edited by: "nicster08" 18th Nov 2010

Original Poster

nicster08

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/11/17/playstation-network-scheduled-maintenance-2/

cheers

saying that though i just managed to sign in so keep trying? might work eventually

i think i was online when i was playing black ops and it just froze and my ps3 switched off...the light was flashing red...i switch it on and it froze again... i've switched it off from the plug...hope it aint dead

killabyte

i think i was online when i was playing black ops and it just froze and … i think i was online when i was playing black ops and it just froze and my ps3 switched off...the light was flashing red...i switch it on and it froze again... i've switched it off from the plug...hope it aint dead

same has happend to mine

curt889

same has happend to mine

have to tried to see if it works? i'm at work, will try when i get home

Ours is deffo dead been reading up about it and sounds like it has YLOD (yellow light of death) curt was playing on Black Ops at the time and we coudnt get the disc out luckily i managed to get the ps3 on and get it out!!

Tried turning it on this morning and the blue and green lights come on asif its going to turn on and then the yellow light flahes and it just knocks off

seems like mine is also dead.... lucky got my game out too...now how can i fix it?

killabyte

seems like mine is also dead.... lucky got my game out too...now how can … seems like mine is also dead.... lucky got my game out too...now how can i fix it?

We'r gunna take it to a shop who can fix it and see how much its going to be and if they can fix it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcels2go discount22
    2. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project411
    3. Do I need fabric conditioner?1013
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc56

See more discussions