Expired

Is the playto channel still on Now TV box?

Found 22nd Apr 2014
And will this let me stream from my phone (show box) direct to TV? Don't want to buy the box if not necessary - I am currently using the Roku LT box and using Twonky Beam, but Twonky is not on the Now TV box.
Community Updates
AskNow TV
8 Comments
i know it wont connect to your phone for streaming. you need chromecast or simply a hdmi connect from your phone to your tv in order to do that.
Original Poster
GotBass

i know it wont connect to your phone for streaming. you need chromecast … i know it wont connect to your phone for streaming. you need chromecast or simply a hdmi connect from your phone to your tv in order to do that.

Without sounding rude, are you sure? As I thought that was the point of the App?
It does stream from phones/tablets, I use it most days.
Original Poster
jamierichardson129

It does stream from phones/tablets, I use it most days.

Great - So should be able to stream Showbox from Phone to Now TV box?
UnicornRiver

Great - So should be able to stream Showbox from Phone to Now TV box?

Yep I do.
Original Poster
Sweeeeet Box will be ordered right now!!
jamierichardson129

Yep I do.

You have to download the full movie to your device.Then open the Playto app,find the file and click the Playto symbol and it will start on the Now tv box no matter what else is happening on the box.You can also press home on your phone/tablet and use it as normal or just put them back into standby while you watch your video.
Who ever said they stream showbox yo now tv is chatting crap. U cant it wont give u the option to use playto when u select the film you would have to use chrome or a mhl cable for that. U can do it if you download the film and then use playto to watch the film from your sd card..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants