Groups

Is the post being delivered in London today?

Anyone know?

22 Comments

What have I missed now?

Why wouldn't it be?

Shengis;1748796

What have I missed now?

The postman?

Today is not a bank holiday, so your post should be delivered.

LaoTzu;1748804

The postman?

haha :whistling:

tomorrow there is bank holiday

So don't get up early if your expecting something :thumbsup:

LaoTzu;1748804

The postman?

No chance, he used to come at 8:30ish now i'm lucky to see him before 12 :lol:

Postie not been to mine either yet. Think they're takin their time, what with them havin a day of tomorrow. Or maybe it's the cold snap makin it harder for them to sort the letters with their hands!

12 is even early for me - i wouldn't expect post until 2pm

yeah i get my post between 12-1pm

Mines just been. Shame about tomorrow as i'm expecting a salt/pepper mill set. Looks like Sat or Tuesday now :-(

Banned

Shengis;1748986

Mines just been. Shame about tomorrow as i'm expecting a salt/pepper mill … Mines just been. Shame about tomorrow as i'm expecting a salt/pepper mill set. Looks like Sat or Tuesday now :-(

Whats wrong with Monday ? :?

bank holiday monday

Banned

Oh ******, I forgot there were two lol

I havent got any post either, im expecting the HDMI from ebuyer which was dispatched yesterday.

just got my post 5 mins ago - shocking 13.45

I get my post between 3pm to 5pm! :x

Yes got mine central london at about 11.30am more bills

LaoTzu;1748804

The postman?

LOL

sophie***;1750084

I get my post between 3pm to 5pm! :x

Same. Just caught a look at my postman yesterday, the only thing that lets me know hes a postie is that red bag. Arent they supposed to be wearing a postie outfit? Or am I just being daft? He wasn't even dressed appropriately; he was wearing all black and he had chains all around his trousers :w00t:

surfer90;1749862

just got my post 5 mins ago - shocking 13.45

Got mine around that time too.

I hope the post isnt slow next week because of the easter weekend because I am expecting GT5:P

Blimey do people still wait around for the post. I know I used to but then the post lady was Blonde 21 and fit.
    I dont wait anymore I just kick her out of bed at insane hours
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions