Banned

shosie;5312881

arent some of the big main ones?

nope .

no,bank holiday's=closed

Original Poster

thanks for all...

rep is on the way for all of you nice people!:thumbsup:

My post office was open today as I posted some parcels. However, don't think Royal Mail is delivering.

Original Poster

tinkers;5312906

My post office was open today as I posted some parcels. However, don't … My post office was open today as I posted some parcels. However, don't think Royal Mail is delivering.

interesting...
    wonder if RM is picking up the parcels from the PO or would the parcels stay overnight at your PO?

only in ................hong kong!

nuabdi;5312924

interesting... wonder if RM is picking up the parcels from the PO or … interesting... wonder if RM is picking up the parcels from the PO or would the parcels stay overnight at your PO?

They will lie in the PO overnight.

I'm raging, I had something delivered that I had to sign for on Saturday, only I wasn't in. The card the postie stuck through the door said to pick it up from the post office on Monday (he even added the date). I was raging when I got there this morning and realised it was closed!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.1111
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523445
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …229703
      4. Now TV Passes From Snatch App58

See more discussions