Groups

is the postal strike still on?!?

argh expecting a very importent letter from the AFCO and i havent had any post since friday :x is anyone in the southampton area having the same problem?

33 Comments

Ive set up a redirection on your mail, and had it sent to mine. The letter from AFCO was **** anyway, it went in the shredder to add to my rabbits bedding, along with the rest of your junk mail ;-)

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

Ive set up a redirection on your mail, and had it sent to mine. The … Ive set up a redirection on your mail, and had it sent to mine. The letter from AFCO was **** anyway, it went in the shredder to add to my rabbits bedding, along with the rest of your junk mail ;-)

awwww well atleast the rabbits nice and warm'y :-D lol and the £1000000 from my premuim bonds? have you seen that lying about anywhere its not really that importent but if it turns up give me a shout thanks:-D

Cashed it, i filled in a form saying basically you were wounded in a freak staple gun accident and therefore i am now your legal guardian. The money came in useful though, i bought some booze, cannabis and a few lottery tickets....i wanted to feel like a "proper" chav lol

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

Cashed it, i filled in a form saying basically you were wounded in a … Cashed it, i filled in a form saying basically you were wounded in a freak staple gun accident and therefore i am now your legal guardian. The money came in useful though, i bought some booze, cannabis and a few lottery tickets....i wanted to feel like a "proper" chav lol

oww well i guess it is nearly xmas and whats £1000000 anyway umm if you dont mind can you tell me your address i would just like to see how you are doing:whistling:

familyguy9

oww well i guess it is nearly xmas and whats £1000000 anyway umm if you … oww well i guess it is nearly xmas and whats £1000000 anyway umm if you dont mind can you tell me your address i would just like to see how you are doing:whistling:

No i only give details via PM and when i give my address, i like to give the wrong one.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

No i only give details via PM and when i give my address, i like to give … No i only give details via PM and when i give my address, i like to give the wrong one.

yea you dont know what people are really like online well lets just say i stole £1000000 from someone online and that someone got hold off my address i would expect that someone to rip my head off

familyguy9

yea you dont know what people are really like online well lets just say i … yea you dont know what people are really like online well lets just say i stole £1000000 from someone online and that someone got hold off my address i would expect that someone to rip my head off

You threatening to rip my head off then! Go on big boy...dare ya!

fight fight fight!

MinstrelMan

fight fight fight!

you shut it, and get ya willy out!!!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

You threatening to rip my head off then! Go on big boy...dare ya!

whao whao i'd never fight a pregnant women oww how did you know i was big?:giggle:

ps. everyone lulu'smammy is going through some lil cough women stuff cough so she's a lil stress out hehe

done

familyguy9

whao whao i'd never fight a pregnant women

She aint pregnant, its an act! soon as you let your gard down she'll bottle you :lol:

familyguy9

whao whao i'd never fight a pregnant women oww how did you know i was … whao whao i'd never fight a pregnant women oww how did you know i was big?:giggle:

Why not? With my hormones i believe im wonderwoman....ask my fella i threatened to run him over other week when he wouldnt do as he was told! Still wanna fight lol?

:lol: i remember those hormones i almost got stabbed with a pastry cutter, piercing my face with a little star shape would do all kinds of damage to my self esteme

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

Why not? With my hormones i believe im wonderwoman....ask my fella i … Why not? With my hormones i believe im wonderwoman....ask my fella i threatened to run him over other week when he wouldnt do as he was told! Still wanna fight lol?

i would but im a preist you wouldnt hurt a preist would you? umm i dont think i would ever want to have kids now

MinstrelMan

:lol: i remember those hormones i almost got stabbed with a pastry … :lol: i remember those hormones i almost got stabbed with a pastry cutter, piercing my face with a little star shape would do all kinds of damage to my self esteme

Good idea! Im ready to use that as my next threat!

familyguy9

i would but im a preist you wouldnt hurt a preist would you? umm i dont … i would but im a preist you wouldnt hurt a preist would you? umm i dont think i would ever want to have kids now

you may want to rethink the username

Original Poster

lol umm thinking about it i would really prefer to adopt that'll be better than having my girlfriend trying to kill me

na, in all seriousness theres nothing like having your own my 8 month old was well worth the few weeks of hell with the missus.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

na, in all seriousness theres nothing like having your own my 8 month old … na, in all seriousness theres nothing like having your own my 8 month old was well worth the few weeks of hell with the missus.

umm screaming moaning smelly anoying babies ummm let'me think :giggle:

Well I got a bank statement today and a bt bill, all the post I have had since Thursday, so it looks suspicious that peoples mail is being held up.

Original Poster

ryouga

Well I got a bank statement today and a bt bill, all the post I have had … Well I got a bank statement today and a bt bill, all the post I have had since Thursday, so it looks suspicious that peoples mail is being held up.

well the post office is really grinds my freaking gears lol

It took 3 weeks for a DealExtreme item to arrive on the express 3-4 day service, though it said it was routed through Liverpool so I think thats why, Liverpool must still have the ****** service at the minute.

Last week I got my letters at 3.45pm on the Wednesday

Original Poster

ryouga

It took 3 weeks for a DealExtreme item to arrive on the express 3-4 day … It took 3 weeks for a DealExtreme item to arrive on the express 3-4 day service, though it said it was routed through Liverpool so I think thats why, Liverpool must still have the ****** service at the minute.Last week I got my letters at 3.45pm on the Wednesday

haha well ive just applied for a job there :-D

familyguy9

well the post office is really grinds my freaking gears lol

dont blame the post office, its Royal mail.

Original Poster

argh its all the same

familyguy9

argh its all the same

Thats where your wrong, the post office was working as normal right through the strike, and as a matter of fact thats like saying mcdonalds and Burger king are "all the same"

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

Thats where your wrong, the post office was working as normal right … Thats where your wrong, the post office was working as normal right through the strike, and as a matter of fact thats like saying mcdonalds and Burger king are "all the same"

burger king and mcdonalds are bassicly the same :-D apart from the toys in the meals

the price, the quality of the food...the salt on the chips! Not the same donkey

Original Poster

well there the same burgers and the same chips but because at burgerking they out salt on them dose that mean there not the same to start with

Mash potato and fries are the same to start off with? Are they both the same.....noooooooooooooooooo!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

Mash potato and fries are the same to start off with? Are they both the … Mash potato and fries are the same to start off with? Are they both the same.....noooooooooooooooooo!

yea okay mash potato and fries aint the same but fries and fries are the same:p

Lulu'sMammy

the price, the quality of the food...the salt on the chips! Not the same … the price, the quality of the food...the salt on the chips! Not the same donkey

Well no with the amount of burgers they sell it would be several donkeys!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions