Groups

Is the Postman allowed to knock on my door this early??

Surely, it's still night time?! it is dark afterall and my heat aint kicked in yet! LOOOOL

32 Comments

My postie doesn't come until gone 11! Hope he brought you something nice. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Banana79;3976591

My postie doesn't come until gone 11! Hope he brought you something nice. … My postie doesn't come until gone 11! Hope he brought you something nice. :thumbsup:

Haha mine can come anytime between 9am and 2 O'clock in the afternoon usually but this was a special delivery - one man band:-D He delivered a DS I ordered from Game, only it's for a m8 so not all the exciting for me lol

I heard a knock and I really struggled to open my eyes it was soo dark! lol

hannah19790;3976596

Haha mine can come anytime between 9am and 2 O'clock in the afternoon … Haha mine can come anytime between 9am and 2 O'clock in the afternoon usually but this was a special delivery - one man band:-D He delivered a DS I ordered from Game, only it's for a m8 so not all the exciting for me lolI heard a knock and I really struggled to open my eyes it was soo dark! lol

I wouldn't have got out of my pit! :oops: Off home to bed now, have a good day. X.

ooo i would have doned me negligee and fluffy slippers :w00t: lol

Original Poster

Banana79;3976610

I wouldn't have got out of my pit! :oops: Off home to bed now, have a … I wouldn't have got out of my pit! :oops: Off home to bed now, have a good day. X.

Aww lucky u lol, sleep well x

Original Poster

nicki3668;3976629

Haha thought about it but no, made sure I was in suitable attire:p

They can! I believe the 'RMSD B4 9AM' they can come between 5.30 and 9.

nicki3668;3976629

at least your wearing somthing lulusmammy would have stood there naked and de-juiced the poor chap where he stood

Original Poster

t0mm;3976638

They can! I believe the 'RMSD B4 9AM' they can come between 5.30 and 9.

HALF PAST 5?!! I would be fuming if they woke me that early!!

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3976642

at least your wearing somthing lulusmammy would have stood there naked … at least your wearing somthing lulusmammy would have stood there naked and de-juiced the poor chap where he stood

lol @ de-juiced :lol:

hannah19790;3976647

HALF PAST 5?!! I would be fuming if they woke me that early!!

Me too! I'd tell them I payed for bloody 'before 9AM' now come back at 8.59!

Original Poster

t0mm;3976655

Me too! I'd tell them I payed for bloody 'before 9AM' now come back at … Me too! I'd tell them I payed for bloody 'before 9AM' now come back at 8.59!

lmao yh exactly :lol:

hannah19790;3976636

Haha thought about it but no, made sure I was in suitable attire:p

lol my postmans well hot lol :w00t:

raptorcigs;3976642

at least your wearing somthing lulusmammy would have stood there naked … at least your wearing somthing lulusmammy would have stood there naked and de-juiced the poor chap where he stood

lmfao :lol: i roared looooool

hannah19790;3976659

lmao yh exactly :lol:

I don't know why I'm moaning anyway. I'm up right now waiting for a delivery from TNT:w00t:!

Mine normally comes around 2-3pm.
    But thats progression I suppose!

Banned

"Surely, it's still night time?! "

Yes it still is in my book too...therefore work should pay me an unsociable hours rate at this time of day!!

Morning All! xxx

Banned

jellybaby22;3976774

you killing threads again OCD???Morning xxxx

OCD?

Answer is a resounding YES anyway

Morning hunny xxxxxx

Banned

jellybaby22;3976801

yup..OCD........was no typo:-Dxxx

cant help but me mean to me can you :whistling:

morning odb morning jb.

Banned

Yo, sup T0mm?

Banned

Our postman hides round the corner from our house. Then when he sees both of us our out, he delivers loads of parcels and has to leave one of those red cards so we have to pick them up from the post office.

I am sure he does it on purpose

ODB_69;3976813

Yo, sup T0mm?

nothing much bud, you cool?;-)
    jellybaby22;3976814

you love it ;-) So stop pretending you dont :oops:Morning xx

how are you?;-)

Banned

t0mm;3976846

nothing much bud, you cool?;-)

yh man I is cool...

get on the morning thread T0mm :thumbsup:

He should have phoned first to tell you he was coming !

Original Poster

t0mm;3976668

I don't know why I'm moaning anyway. I'm up right now waiting for a … I don't know why I'm moaning anyway. I'm up right now waiting for a delivery from TNT:w00t:!

I wouldn't bother getting up - If ur waiting for it it will never arrive:roll:

lufc246;3976686

Mine normally comes around 2-3pm.But thats progression I suppose!

haha yh, same as us most of the time:thumbsup:

ODB_69;3976728

"Surely, it's still night time?! "Yes it still is in my book … "Surely, it's still night time?! "Yes it still is in my book too...therefore work should pay me an unsociable hours rate at this time of day!!Morning All! xxx

I'd have a meting about it today if I were u
    Morning x

jellybaby22;3976774

you killing threads again OCD???Morning xxxx

Morning JB x

DanJackson;3976824

Our postman hides round the corner from our house. Then when he sees both … Our postman hides round the corner from our house. Then when he sees both of us our out, he delivers loads of parcels and has to leave one of those red cards so we have to pick them up from the post office. I am sure he does it on purpose

LMAO yh ur right think he does it to me too :lol:

Original Poster

ray magini;3976972

He should have phoned first to tell you he was coming !

lol, yh coz that would have really pleased me :w00t:

my kids think my post man is father christmas lol does look like him a little bit ... mine comes at half 7 sometimes and as late as 5 in his car ?

well atleast they turn up for a change beter early then never.lol

Postie came at daft oclock yesterday , still dark, running around the house like a maniac couldnt find my keys, was naked ......flung g'f's dressing gown on, finally found keys opened door, robe had come open, full wang shot for postman as i signed for parcel..........:?

oh......
    wasnt even mine!!!!!!!! shoes for the wife!!!. I was oddly aroused by the whole thing later :-(

nicki3668;3976629

An enduring image for sure! :w00t:
    raptorcigs;3976642

de-juiced the poor chap where he stood

Pass the mind bleach

we cannot deliver before seven on the dot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …161395
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325
      3. Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed22
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1124

See more discussions