Groups

Is the PS3 multiregional

I have the 40gig just wondering if it plays worldwide dvd's If not can it be configured to play them?
    Thaks folks

4 Comments

I believe you can play games from any region but only Blu ray movies for the specific region. Not sure about DVD's have not tried it. I can test it and let you know

Original Poster

asandino;5330764

I believe you can play games from any region but only Blu ray movies for … I believe you can play games from any region but only Blu ray movies for the specific region. Not sure about DVD's have not tried it. I can test it and let you know

i tried yesterday and it came up with "wrong region code" i was just wondering if there was a way around it

The PS3 is region free for all games but region locked for all DVDs and Blu Ray dics, although some Blu Ray movies are region free and will play on any ps3.

Original Poster

Hydromancer;5331469

The PS3 is region free for all games but region locked for all DVDs and … The PS3 is region free for all games but region locked for all DVDs and Blu Ray dics, although some Blu Ray movies are region free and will play on any ps3.

poo :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …207584
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764538
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32161

See more discussions