Groups

is the samsung galaxy alpha still a good purchase?

I am aware of the none SD expansion slot Any alternatives? Does the alpha have the notification light?

8 Comments

Don't bother it's past it now, you can get much better phones really cheap nowadays

Original Poster

jayd95

Don't bother it's past it now, you can get much better phones really … Don't bother it's past it now, you can get much better phones really cheap nowadays

Do you have any suggestions that have similiar specs?

depends how much u getting one for.u will probably need root it to keep it going though without lag and stuff

masterz123

Do you have any suggestions that have similiar specs?

Depends on what your budget is

Original Poster

jayd95

Depends on what your budget is

Around £100

i paid just over £150 for a brand new one. I also have the note 4. I can say i do perfer the Alpha as it fits perfectly in your hand. If you can get one for £100 that will be a good deal. Keep in mind it's an octa-core 1.8GHz

Original Poster

JOSHY

i paid just over £150 for a brand new one. I also have the note 4. I can … i paid just over £150 for a brand new one. I also have the note 4. I can say i do perfer the Alpha as it fits perfectly in your hand. If you can get one for £100 that will be a good deal. Keep in mind it's an octa-core 1.8GHz

I just missed out on one that sold for £91 on eBay.

masterz123

I just missed out on one that sold for £91 on eBay.

Personally I would have a look at gear best for a xiaomi model, the performance and quality they have at the price range is incredible, just make sure you order from the eu warehouse
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?618
      2. Advice on Gas Boiler Cover, British Gas putting price up!22
      3. Scammed on Steam game33
      4. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …55

See more discussions