Groups

Is the site ok to buy from?

etiffanyworld.co.uk/

They are really cheap, probably too cheap, are they genuine?

12 Comments

Taken from the website.

"Yes, all our Tiffany & Co jewelries come from Tiffany Hong Kong Distributors, 100% Authentic sterling silver made guaranteed, exactly the same as the jewelries in Tiffany New York stores. All our jewelries are stamped with "Tiffany & Co" and will come with Tiffany & Co gift packing including a blue box, a pouch, a piece of tarnish-proof cloth and a gift hand bag. If you took the items that you purchased to the local jewelers and were told that they were not sterling silver or the prices were not worth, we will Fully Refund you money."

Not my cup of tea but if you like to get your jewelry from hong kong:)

Whois lookup

Domain name: etiffanyworld.co.uk Registrant: … Domain name: etiffanyworld.co.uk Registrant: xiyangyang, Inc. Registrant type: Unknown Registrant's address: 375 huansixilu Room 1205 Guangzhou 510 010 China Registrar: Key-Systems GmbH [Tag = KEY-SYSTEMS-DE] URL: ]http://www.Key-Systems.net Relevant dates: Registered on: 03-Aug-2009 Renewal date: 03-Aug-2011 Registration status: Registration request being processed. Name servers: ns47.domaincontrol.com ns48.domaincontrol.com WHOIS lookup made at 10:18:49 10-Aug-2009

I wouldn't use them

I would avoid!

I'd think it's probably ok to buy from, but I'd guess it's fake tiffany jewellery....

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, rep left

I think I'm just going to have to save up very hard to get the real stuff!!

tessb;5978687

Thanks everyone, rep left :)I think I'm just going to have to save up … Thanks everyone, rep left :)I think I'm just going to have to save up very hard to get the real stuff!!

After reading the FAQs it looks like they're genuine silver but all items are shipped from Hong Kong so they're probably fake.

You might not know the difference if you wanted to risk it, just make sure you pay by credit card!

Original Poster

I'm worried about getting them and they'd look dreadful! I had looked on ebay as well but it's impossible to work out what's genuine and fake on there. Looks like I'll have to just keep dreaming a while longer - it's my 40the next week, hubby has asked what I'd like but his car needs fixed and I'd feel so selfish asking him to pay full price for Tiffany even though it's what I really want.

Ah well, he can save for my 50th lol. (Ouch, 50th, now that's scarier than 40)

Banned

ask yourself - is it Tiffany's website

if the answer is no then its most likely fake

common sense (if it were present) would probably tell you that anyway............

Original Poster

Thanks a million for your response dimebars, common sense is indeed very much present, but there are bargains to be had occasionally. Your sarcasm was uncalled for.

Banned

tessb;5979111

Thanks a million for your response dimebars, common sense is indeed very … Thanks a million for your response dimebars, common sense is indeed very much present, but there are bargains to be had occasionally. Your sarcasm was uncalled for.

bargains yes

cheap silver painted tin from the far east that is obviously peddled online - well the risk is yours

Original Poster

I well realise the risk is mine thanks. Once again your attitude is unnecessary, unlike punctuation.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5979142

Don't buy Tiffany of ebay, it will be fake, Tiffany do not allow their … Don't buy Tiffany of ebay, it will be fake, Tiffany do not allow their stuff to be sold on ebay, believe it or not, you would not think it the time it takes ebay to get rid of 100's of listings, if they bother.There are no authorised Tiffany sellers on ebay, full stop, and that site above will be selling fakes.

Thanks Tinkerbell, I'll start thinking of some more affordable instead!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions