Groups

is the Sony bravia 40 V series out of production?

I bought a sony kdl 40v4000 from play about 3 weeeks ago for £570 with Rac discount. I was just wondering if this tv has gone out of production as amazon seem to have, and it has been a long time.

Help is appreciated, thanks.

4 Comments

i ordered the 32v4000 from play over 3 weeks ago and no sign of it, which is very worrying. i also used the RAC discount offer. the price has now gone up almost a £100 since i ordered.
    play.com better not try to wangle out of it.

i really didnt' want to order from play again as ive had problems before with out of stock items and they kept saying next week etc, but stock comes in then goes out again and you have no idea where in the queue you are, or how much stock is coming in.

i have my fingers crossed for both of us.

Original Poster

yeah, same the price has gone up by more than £100 since i ordered. i emailed them asking when it was going to be in stick an they said that it could take up to 28 days, but i am assuming that this is a generic messge.

Moved to misc, the feedback forum is for HUKD issues

My Sony Bravia from M & S hasnt come yet - I ordered 12th January
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562129
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      3. Samsung Note 8914
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122

See more discussions