Is the time on HUKD wrong?

Just something i noticed yesterday was that the time shown on threads/posts seem to be an hour slow! is it just me or on everyones??

9 Comments

i think its been like that for a while now...

Banned

not for me it isnt

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5339256

i think its been like that for a while now...

ok so it isnt just me! i thought i was losing the plot!!!!!!

other issues on the site as well, i don't get my instant emails for my subscribed threads!

you still on GMT and not british summer time

Original Poster

martin17;5339325

you still on GMT and not british summer time

time settings are set correctly...i noticed if i dont log in then i have the "time" issue...but once i log in it seems to be ok.

supermod

If you don't actually log in to HUKD then the servers don't register the correct local BST time - therefore showing an hour time difference. Don't know technical reasons why but there are a few forums that display like that when the clocks change in the UK (to do with nonUK servers though)

Banned

Abz;5339386

time settings are set correctly...i noticed if i dont log in then i have … time settings are set correctly...i noticed if i dont log in then i have the "time" issue...but once i log in it seems to be ok.

thats because you dont have the settings when logged out, when you log in you have your settings, if that makes sense, always been that way for me

Original Poster

sigma;5339403

If you don't actually log in to HUKD then the servers don't register the … If you don't actually log in to HUKD then the servers don't register the correct local BST time - therefore showing an hour time difference. Don't know technical reasons why but there are a few forums that display like that when the clocks change in the UK (to do with nonUK servers though)

sassie;5339404

thats because you dont have the settings when logged out, when you log in … thats because you dont have the settings when logged out, when you log in you have your settings, if that makes sense, always been that way for me

ohhh.....i see...i knew there was a logical reason for this....not that i understood what you people just said...but thanks anyways :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?913
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2078
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions