Is the Xbox one X worth it over the Xbox One S ? I have just bought an S from a deal on here but wondering if that was the right decision?

Found 11th Apr
So i bought this deal to upgrade my xbox 360

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=3

But wondering if it is worth saving some more money up or waiting for the xbox one x to drop in price? I am a bit out of the loop coming from a 360 so would appreciate any help from people more knoweldable on this than me
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Well it matters what you want. Are you fussed over 4k? If not then the s is perfectly good.
i would enjoy it, the s is good console, after all your comming from 360, wait and save for few years for next generation
Depends do you have a 4ktv? If yes then get a X if not get a s ,
Splice1 h, 48 m ago

Depends do you have a 4ktv? If yes then get a X if not get a s ,

Don't have a 4ktv but wondering if it is that right time to jump on the train
If you have a tv/monitor that compliments the Xbox one x then definitely upgrade. Best decision I made buying it.
andy1861863 h, 53 m ago

If you have a tv/monitor that compliments the Xbox one x then definitely …If you have a tv/monitor that compliments the Xbox one x then definitely upgrade. Best decision I made buying it.

What do you like about the upgrade?
adamwilko0077 m ago

What do you like about the upgrade?

The picture is just incredible and really helps emerge you in the game. It just takes it to another level. Sometimes you will be sitting playing a game and you just stare at the surroundings or cinematics and think wow. You really can notice a difference.
andy18618648 m ago

The picture is just incredible and really helps emerge you in the game. It …The picture is just incredible and really helps emerge you in the game. It just takes it to another level. Sometimes you will be sitting playing a game and you just stare at the surroundings or cinematics and think wow. You really can notice a difference.

Dam it you made me want one now
adamwilko0073 m ago

Dam it you made me want one now

sorry haha. Have a look online at some reviews and videos on it. Great console
The x is an amazing console, cost me £450 and never felt like it was a waste of cash, it's amazing and now look at the BC 4k games like rdr.
adamwilko0077 h, 21 m ago

Don't have a 4ktv but wondering if it is that right time to jump on the …Don't have a 4ktv but wondering if it is that right time to jump on the train

Also I only just got my 4k tv on Saturday gone, the X looks amazing on 1080p televisions, loading faster and running smoother. Its very noticeable, when and if you do go 4k then you'll see the true power of the console.
Snakeyes6462 h, 21 m ago

Also I only just got my 4k tv on Saturday gone, the X looks amazing on …Also I only just got my 4k tv on Saturday gone, the X looks amazing on 1080p televisions, loading faster and running smoother. Its very noticeable, when and if you do go 4k then you'll see the true power of the console.

Just saw this, I asked a similar question on another thread, I was looking at getting the Xbox X, but didn't know if not having a 4K tv would be much more notable graphics wise over the Xbox s, I don't plan on buying a 4K tv though
malnuman11 h, 11 m ago

Just saw this, I asked a similar question on another thread, I was …Just saw this, I asked a similar question on another thread, I was looking at getting the Xbox X, but didn't know if not having a 4K tv would be much more notable graphics wise over the Xbox s, I don't plan on buying a 4K tv though

You will still see a graphical improvement even without a 4k tv.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants