Groups

Is there a £5 topup pay and go sim?

Looking to get a £5 top up pay and go sim but not sure if any exist~? Does any one know?

11 Comments

probably the best value payg sim si three and you can get one that gives 200mb data free each month here
    three.co.uk/Fre…der
    with three you can top up £5 using the app or on the my3 site

Best I can offer is a 3 PAYG SIM - that needs a tenner BUT the credit doesn't expire - which is just as well as I only spend about £15 a year :-)

Giffgaff do a £5

Lyca mobile sells £5 top up cards

Lyca mobile sells £5 top up cards

asda £5 = 100mb data, 100 min calls, 2000 text

badasschris

probably the best value payg sim si three and you can get one that gives … probably the best value payg sim si three and you can get one that gives 200mb data free each month herehttps://www.three.co.uk/Free_SIM_MBB/Orderwith three you can top up £5 using the app or on the my3 site

That's a data SIM only and minimum topup is £15.
    See:

With our new Data Reward plan, you can buy the following Add-ons:

three.co.uk/Sup…iff

Edited by: "OBH6UK" 7th Oct 2016

Tello can be topped with £2

Original Poster

ioscorpio

Tello can be topped with £2

What's Tello?

Original Poster

Crossbow

Also see this link for a list: Topping Up on Pay As You Go: Minimum … Also see this link for a list: Topping Up on Pay As You Go: Minimum Top-Up & Available Top-Up MethodsArticle dated March 2016, so visit your chosen network's website to confirm they still do £5 top-ups.Many eBay sellers do £0.99 Sim cards with 'free' £5 credit included once activated- so get the best of both possibly. Probably best to confirm with seller(s) as well that future £5 top-ups are possible before buying.

Problem with that is keeping one number right?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky or virgin33
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2330
      3. Which android box?510
      4. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup34

See more discussions