EXPIRED

Is there a £50 inside your newspaper? Daily Mail

FIND YOUR MONEY BAG IN WEEKEND MAGAZINE on Saturday October 23, rip it open and see if you’ve got real money inside. Is there £50 inside your Daily Mail today? Or £20? Or £10? Or £5?
To find out if you’ve won, look inside Weekend magazine and open the money bag you’ll find there.

Don’t worry if there’s no money inside because we are also guaranteeing that EVERY READER will get a cash sum in our fabulous Lucky Lines game.

5 Comments

how do you register to received a lucky lines gamecard. Todays Daily mail quotes dailymail.co.uk/card but i cannot find where to register on this site

nope no money in mine

charlesjamesn

how do you register to received a lucky lines gamecard. Todays Daily … how do you register to received a lucky lines gamecard. Todays Daily mail quotes www.dailymail.co.uk/card but i cannot find where to register on this site

Hi there! just opened my sealed weekend mag and found my game card torn open what would you do?
thanks john

charlesjamesn

how do you register to received a lucky lines gamecard. Todays Daily … how do you register to received a lucky lines gamecard. Todays Daily mail quotes www.dailymail.co.uk/card but i cannot find where to register on this site

charlesjamesn

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2844
    2. E: 24/08 Win a Gadget Bundle with Mr Hyde2626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 33 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2525
    4. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2424

See more discussions