Is there a better cheaper fan than Dyson am09 hot and cool

6 replies
Found 19th Jun
Looking for a hot and cool fan is there something cheaper than the Dyson thanks

6 Comments

There awful and op don’t buy one the man in curry’s told me not to get one.

can't recommend them enough, bought one at the weekend and wouldn't be without it.

They are not awful, but are very much overpriced, I got one but only because I got it much cheaper. As for the orignal question afraid I can't help much.

puddles9999

There awful and op don’t buy one the man in curry’s told me not to get one … There awful and op don’t buy one the man in curry’s told me not to get one.

Id say its fantastic got it for £199 at dyson outlet on ebay last year and been a great buy, esp on days like today

op dunno what your budget is but if you can stretch to it keep a watch on dyson outlet as its prices vary a lot but can come down to some pretty good reductions, esp as the one I got was brand new and not refurb

Original Poster

yeh around 200 mark if its discounted

I bought an air conditioner unit it's big and ugly but the only thing that actually cools the air to temperature or warms. I paid £200 on offer from screwfix but I think it's £300 now for the heat and cool model (price has gone up from 250 only recently). Heat/cool model

cool only
I wouldn't waste money on a pretty fan unless it was 9.99
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769506
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1322
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993254
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522877

See more discussions