Groups

Is there a better S7 Edge deal than this one?

So I want to purchase an S7 edge deal today to advantage of the free Gearfit offer before it runs out.

This is the best deal I can find for one at the moment - hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…637

Is there any better?

Thanks in advance!

7 Comments

Not from what I have seen.
    My calculations are in the post and seems a great deal to me.
    Last chance though as the gear promo finishes today.

Original Poster

thisismark

Not from what I have seen.My calculations are in the post and seems a … Not from what I have seen.My calculations are in the post and seems a great deal to me.Last chance though as the gear promo finishes today.

It does seem a great deal, just not sure about going on Three and their signal quality.

I ordered from them today. Had a message to say they were waiting stock of the black phone. They still had gold available. Said they would send invoice when they received stock so you may miss out on gear fit 2

I went for a gold version

Original Poster

vince25251 h, 34 m ago

I ordered from them today. Had a message to say they were waiting stock of …I ordered from them today. Had a message to say they were waiting stock of the black phone. They still had gold available. Said they would send invoice when they received stock so you may miss out on gear fit 2

​You can still claim until Aug 22nd, you just have to buy the phone by the 30th

gsj87

It does seem a great deal, just not sure about going on Three and their … It does seem a great deal, just not sure about going on Three and their signal quality.

Three have better signal quality than any other network in my experience. Their 3G (HSDPA+) is significantly faster than anyone else's and faster than a lot of 4G from what I've seen. I wouldn't think twice about going with them from a signal/reception point of view.

brill time to get a s7 edge with the free smart watch.....loved mine....now have an s8.....wish I could've had a free watch with that!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nowtv offer at Merlin Attractions22
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…59
      3. Best place to buy an iPad second hand?11
      4. Quad-core laptop under £470?21

See more discussions