Is there a Buggy board compartible with a double buggy?

As above, please any advice will be appreciated.

7 Comments

Hi sorry i dont have the answer for you but though i'd post as what a coincidence i was just on the Tesco website looking for a buggy board compatable with.............a double buggy!!! i have a little boy whos 3 in 5 days a 19m old little boy and a 13 week old little boy! and need a buggy board to attach to my double, for the older one to sit on as he can walk a fair while but sometimes wants to jump in his pushchair for a ride so at present its him and the middle one in the pushchair (although the older one will walk most of the time)and the baby in a sling.
The only one i think might poossibly fit is the buggy board that has two levels os one to sit on and one to put feet on which htye have now stopped selling on tesco direct but sell in store at £49.99 also noticed it in Asda reduced to £39.99 on Sunday!
As i say dont know for deffo it will fit but i no it has like an extending thing so can be made wider to fit on wider pushchairs and smaller to fit smaller ones! dont know whether it will extend wide enough to join onto the frame on either side of the double buggy or go small enough to fit on one section of the buggy(eg one side) but as far as i know the normal buggy boards are one size!

Hi

Don't know the answer but we went to toys r us when we needed buggy board for single buggy & they very helpful got stuff out of box testing on the buggy etc.... so maybe an idea if you have one near you am sure they help

stephx

I have a buggy board i used to use with my single pushchair, just had twins a few weeks ago and got a double pushchair, i havent tried it yet but can do tomorrow if you want to wait for a deffinate answer.

Depends on which double buggy you have!

I have a Lascal Buggy Board, and an iCandy Pear... and they are very much compatible.

If you have a look here buggyboard.info/ and you can pop in your buggy, and then have a look for compatability

Kirsty x

try a buggy pod instead buggypod.com/ ebay have them as well as loads of other places, I used for when I had 3 under 3 it was a godsend and folds away really easily when you dont need it, or for round the shops

Original Poster

kitty17;8537100

Hi sorry i dont have the answer for you but though i'd post as what a … Hi sorry i dont have the answer for you but though i'd post as what a coincidence i was just on the Tesco website looking for a buggy board compatable with.............a double buggy!!! i have a little boy whos 3 in 5 days a 19m old little boy and a 13 week old little boy! and need a buggy board to attach to my double, for the older one to sit on as he can walk a fair while but sometimes wants to jump in his pushchair for a ride so at present its him and the middle one in the pushchair (although the older one will walk most of the time)and the baby in a sling. The only one i think might poossibly fit is the buggy board that has two levels os one to sit on and one to put feet on which htye have now stopped selling on tesco direct but sell in store at £49.99 also noticed it in Asda reduced to £39.99 on Sunday! As i say dont know for deffo it will fit but i no it has like an extending thing so can be made wider to fit on wider pushchairs and smaller to fit smaller ones! dont know whether it will extend wide enough to join onto the frame on either side of the double buggy or go small enough to fit on one section of the buggy(eg one side) but as far as i know the normal buggy boards are one size!

Thanks for the advice...rep for everyone.

steph7163;8537516

HiDon't know the answer but we went to toys r us when we needed buggy … HiDon't know the answer but we went to toys r us when we needed buggy board for single buggy & they very helpful got stuff out of box testing on the buggy etc.... so maybe an idea if you have one near you am sure they helpstephx

Thanks for the advice, highly appreciated

MANJ_007;8537524

I have a buggy board i used to use with my single pushchair, just had … I have a buggy board i used to use with my single pushchair, just had twins a few weeks ago and got a double pushchair, i havent tried it yet but can do tomorrow if you want to wait for a deffinate answer.

Wouldnt mind if you give yours a try, waiting for your result..thanks for trying...

darknessfairy;8537557

Depends on which double buggy you have! I have a Lascal Buggy Board, and … Depends on which double buggy you have! I have a Lascal Buggy Board, and an iCandy Pear... and they are very much compatible. If you have a look here http://www.buggyboard.info/ and you can pop in your buggy, and then have a look for compatability :)Kirsty x

Thanks as well, will have a look on there..

tracyhay;8537616

try a buggy pod instead http://www.buggypod.com/ ebay have them as well … try a buggy pod instead http://www.buggypod.com/ ebay have them as well as loads of other places, I used for when I had 3 under 3 it was a godsend and folds away really easily when you dont need it, or for round the shops

I bought one, but it was a disaster...couldnt support my 2 years old lad, used it for a half day, sold it off... Thanks for the suggestion though..

MANJ_007;8537524

I have a buggy board i used to use with my single pushchair, just had … I have a buggy board i used to use with my single pushchair, just had twins a few weeks ago and got a double pushchair, i havent tried it yet but can do tomorrow if you want to wait for a deffinate answer.

Doesn't fit my double buggy (Cosatto sugar and spice)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927377
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2462
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
    4. word association Game74044538

See more discussions