Is there a cheaper sim than id mobile 3.99?

Posted 27th Nov
Loads of sim deals going but for my 2nd sim I have the cheapest I could find, which is 3.99. All I actually need is the ability to receive calls and approx 30-60 minutes/month to call people. I don't need any data as it's 2nd sim.

Wondering if there's anything cheaper out there.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Just get a PAYG sim like Giffgaff, top up £10 then u only need to make a call once every 180 days to keep the sim active and the credit stays on there as far as I know.
Griffinpark198227/11/2019 09:03

Just get a PAYG sim like Giffgaff, top up £10 then u only need to make a …Just get a PAYG sim like Giffgaff, top up £10 then u only need to make a call once every 180 days to keep the sim active and the credit stays on there as far as I know.

Calls are 15p/minute, so with only 25 mins of talking it would be cheaper on my current pay monthly... After a couple of months my 10 quid is gone. First month will be OK as you get free stuff from the goody bag but after that it'll be gone in no time
Edited by: "NibblyPig" 27th Nov
3 PAYG. 3p per min = £1.80 for 60 mins. £2 minimum top up if you use the free 200Mb per month data SIM, I know you don't require data, but other 3 PAYG SIM's have a £5 minimum topup.

Or O2 Classic same rates, (maybe no longer available, but SIMs are available on some websites) . The O2 website is incorrect in that it only needs a chargeable event every 180 days to retain remaining credit. £10 minimum topup.

Edit. Use of a 3 SIM assumes 2nd SIM slot supports 3G if using a dual SIM phone.
Edited by: "OBH6UK" 27th Nov
1p mobile, I pay £10 every 4 months, no trouble or hassles so far..
Basic and go SIM such as threes 123 or a similar will be cheapest,
Cheers guys, ordered a 3 sim, should save me quite a few quid! Many thanks!

Don't have to top it up, just need to use something that costs money once every 6 months as it never expires SWEET
Edited by: "NibblyPig" 27th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants