Is there a contact no/email for a real rant at Virgin?

Found 25th JulEdited by:"Diegobound"
Any help would be, once again, would be appreciated.

I have been a Virgin mobile customer for many years. I was sold a 'pup' of a phone and called to pay it off. The awful call handler coughed and spluttered all the way through the call. I quoted several deals on here as to Sim only contracts, to be told ' You want PAC?' I give it.' I asked to speak to her her line manager/supervisor, but was fobbed off.

To top it all, I was 'asked' to fill in an online questionnaire. Done that, but I suppose that's pointless.

I would desperately like to contact Virgin to voice my, well, despair. Not to an online idiot, preferably.

Any help with contact details would be greatly appreciated.

Diegobound.
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
34491231-ow9Wd.jpg
That, Caroline_1993 is superb. Thank you.
A rant has been sent.
Did you phone outside of UK 9-5 job times.? I got put through to a call centre in America when I cancelled my contract at about 7pm and they couldn't give a monkeys. At least It was easy to get my pac code.
Sounds about Indian
MonkeysUncle13 m ago

Did you phone outside of UK 9-5 job times.? I got put through to a call …Did you phone outside of UK 9-5 job times.? I got put through to a call centre in America when I cancelled my contract at about 7pm and they couldn't give a monkeys. At least It was easy to get my pac code.

I called earlier today. Terrible service, offered my 'PAC' code and felt like I was shuffled on. Not the way I would treat a customer.
Diegobound16 m ago

I called earlier today. Terrible service, offered my 'PAC' code and felt …I called earlier today. Terrible service, offered my 'PAC' code and felt like I was shuffled on. Not the way I would treat a customer.

Exactly how I was treated. Although exactly the same with Bt a few days ago.
My boyfriend tried to get a mobile, iPhone 7plus, they apparently couldn’t give him one. A representative called him, told him he does not earn enough to pay a £40 contract, how he knew this is impressive! And hung up on him because he didn’t want to se they were forcing upon him. I’ve been with them years and I will be leaving after that. He’s gone to Vodafone who gave him a better deal and didn’t insult him in the process.
You may not need this if you're contacting the chief executive directly though if you think you do or you're not having much joy with your complaint then maybe consider using Resolver.

They also include template letters on their website as well if needed.

moneysavingexpert.com/sit…er/

Good luck.
LemonHead12 h, 19 m ago

You may not need this if you're contacting the chief executive directly …You may not need this if you're contacting the chief executive directly though if you think you do or you're not having much joy with your complaint then maybe consider using Resolver.They also include template letters on their website as well if needed.https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/resolver/Good luck.

Thanks very much for that @LemonHead , very much appreciated.
I used resolver as they wouldn’t rectify issue. Virgin not happen when used that & more open to dialogue
Hapzy1 h, 24 m ago

I used resolver as they wouldn’t rectify issue. Virgin not happen when u …I used resolver as they wouldn’t rectify issue. Virgin not happen when used that & more open to dialogue

Thanks for taking the time to comment @Hapzy , I'll wait for a reply from Mr Mockridge and if no joy, I'll use the information supplied by @LemonHead to persue the matter.
Hapzy2 h, 8 m ago

I used resolver as they wouldn’t rectify issue. Virgin not happen when u …I used resolver as they wouldn’t rectify issue. Virgin not happen when used that & more open to dialogue

Wow, that's interesting, and good to know as well of course.
LemonHead8 m ago

I had never heard of Resolver until you mentioned it. I very rarely feel the need to complain in a formal manner. I tend to find myself sending feedback of a positive nature for good service, which I think is just as important to do. Guess I'm old school. This issue riled me as I have been their customer for many years, but just a number to them after all. The help on here has been great. Very much appreciated.
LemonHead9 m ago

It was virgin media but same company. Once started resolver I got letters from them trying to rectify situation & offer to return money to me. It seemed to help. So use if you don’t get good outcome can use it. I have email for virgin media Ceo. Sure you can find online for mobile. That helped with past issue.
Sometimes it’s worth keep calling til you speak to someone sensible. This worked for a minor issue & was resolved after a chat over the phone. So you could try that unless you have already. Virgin media are pretty rubbish. Sure mobile are too. Sucks they have the only fibre in my area. Good luck
Hapzy2 h, 20 m ago

sorry that didn’t make sense.
Hapzy6 m ago

sorry that didn’t make sense.

No worries, I got the gist. Appreciated.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants