Groups
    EXPIRED

Is there a device...

Is there a device which you can plug your USB stick into which plugs into your tv allowing you to watch / listen to the content?

9 Comments

zoombits.co.uk/sea…245

Media player you cant watch movies,pictures,music
    Great little device

use code 33cycm to get it for £17.95

Do you mean is there a USB device you plug into Computer to allow you to watch TV on your computer then yes, there is USB tuner stick here is one such example...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/USB_TV_Tuner.jpg

But you don't need to plug anything into your TV to watch content ?? !! :?

Edit : Ah !!! Looks like Imortal may have undersood your post better than me.

The Western Digital TV player has the best reviews

amazon.co.uk/Wes…8-2

Link is for HD, but there is a non HD version too

ebuyer do a range of dvd players with usb input, so if you need a player as well it would fit the bill on both counts

this has free delivery and is just £25

ebuyer.com/pro…915

and so is this for £20 but this is just a media player not a dvd

ebuyer.com/pro…=10

an xbox allows you to listion to music on tv and watch films

Original Poster

thanks for your input.
    To clarify, I have a USB stick which has videos on it. I want to watch it thru my old CRT. Obviosuly this doesn't have a USB jack so was wondering if there was a gizmo you could plug your USB stick into which then easily connects to your tele...

cheers

ryan7;8930874

thanks for your input.To clarify, I have a USB stick which has videos on … thanks for your input.To clarify, I have a USB stick which has videos on it. I want to watch it thru my old CRT. Obviosuly this doesn't have a USB jack so was wondering if there was a gizmo you could plug your USB stick into which then easily connects to your tele...cheers

That will do the trick

imortal;8930369

http://www.zoombits.co.uk/search/sumvision-cyclone-micro-hd-movie-player/19245Media player you cant watch movies,pictures,musicGreat little device use code 33cycm to get it for £17.95

Original Poster

thanks for ur help.
    Rep added to all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions