Is there a difference in performance between normal and low profile graphics card.

Found 22nd Mar 2015
I'm looking to buy a GTX750Ti graphics card and there seem to be two types. Normal size and Low profile. Is there a difference in performance between normal and low profile graphics card.
I also like the fact this card doesn't need the additional 6 pin connector and are low power supply requirements.
I'm looking at these:

ebuyer.com/658…AMw

amazon.co.uk/dp/…WS9

Low profile (Amazon have wrong picture):
zotac.com/pro…tml
amazon.co.uk/ZOT…YQ/

Any advice is appreciated.

6 Comments

No difference in performance. Low profile cards are just smaller and will come with a low profile bracket for smaller systems.
Edited by: "rev6" 22nd Mar 2015

the low profile ones have a smaller cooler which won't really affect a 750ti but if your case has full height slots I'd go for a non low profile card

Low profile (aka half height) cards are designed to fit in slim cases. Unless you have one of those it won't make a bit of difference, except perhaps pushing the price up.

Just limited cooling and limited selection.
The only trouble you'll have is if you want a high end graphics card or the ability to overlock.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for the help. I purchased and installed the EVGA GTX750Ti SC 2gb DDR5 in my Medion E2049 desktop mentioned here as a deal and its working.

hotukdeals.com/dea…849
Edited by: "knight01" 30th Mar 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants