Is there a direct phone number for complaints or customer service at Amazon's UK office?

Posted 15th Oct
I'm trying to contact Amazon about something and feel like I'm going round in circles with it at the moment, especially as there seems to be a problem with their website callback system not working correctly at the moment. Is there a direct number at all to speak with a person in their UK office that can help with a complaint at all?
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
The_MetroGnome15/10/2019 10:58

Thanks but that one just gives a recorded message saying "We have changed our phone number and are now no longer reciving calls on this number, please go to the Amazon website (etc)".
Can’t you use their online chat?? It’s usually very easy to get in touch with them
0800 279 7234 Not sure if it’s uk but you can always ask someone to transfer you xx
toomanychildren15/10/2019 11:14

0800 279 7234 Not sure if it’s uk but you can always ask someone to t …0800 279 7234 Not sure if it’s uk but you can always ask someone to transfer you xx

Thanks, but it just ends up bouncing you to one of thir worldwide customer service centres. If you ask to be put through to someone specifically in the UK they tell you that unfortunately it isn't possible, I've already tried that one with them already this morning.
I did ask once to speak to a uk manager and I got through to a Scottish man who had such a thick Scottish accent I understood him even less!!! Bleughhh hope you get sorted soon! X
use live chat and ask for complaints department

amazon.co.uk/gp/…_he

38670488-TZ0Lk.jpg38670488-NifxY.jpg
Edited by: "shakey1981" 15th Oct
0207 084 7911 Amazon office in london
If you go into your Home page and click on Contact Us you can request a call. Obviously I did click on any of the items I've bought as I've not any issues, but don't know whether that helps?

I guess though you will already have tried that.
Luckyluke0215/10/2019 11:40

0207 084 7911 Amazon office in london

It looks like it's going to be the one but nope, you get the verification text sent to you and are then bounced over to somewhere else in the world. I wish that the London office phone number actually got you through to someone in London, it would be so simple wouldn't it.
JimboParrot15/10/2019 11:43

If you go into your Home page and click on Contact Us you can request a …If you go into your Home page and click on Contact Us you can request a call. Obviously I did click on any of the items I've bought as I've not any issues, but don't know whether that helps?I guess though you will already have tried that.

I did but it seems that they are having problems with it at the moment, it says click here to connect and wait for a call but after a few few moments it shows as "connected" and then "disconnected" when yourphone hasn't even rung. I did try calling them a couple of times but was told by various people that they are having a problem with their call centre phone systems and that I should I should try contacting them again in 3 hours time.
Address: 1 Principal Place, Worship St, London EC2A 2FA

Hours:
TuesdayOpen 24 hoursWednesdayOpen 24 hoursThursdayOpen 24 hoursFridayOpen 24 hoursSaturdayOpen 24 hoursSundayOpen 24 hoursMondayOpen 24 hoursSuggest

Phone: 020 3680 1000
Live Chat always works well for me with them.
Call Amazon and go through the process.
Wait for feedback email.
Click no, not happy or whatever the option is.
Then it offers a call back most of the time from Amazon Ireland.
They will sort the issue out.
( If it works it’s the best way I’ve found so far )
bigwheels15/10/2019 19:01

Call Amazon and go through the process.Wait for feedback email.Click no, …Call Amazon and go through the process.Wait for feedback email.Click no, not happy or whatever the option is.Then it offers a call back most of the time from Amazon Ireland.They will sort the issue out.( If it works it’s the best way I’ve found so far )

Thanks, this is great advice. I'm starting to think that Amazon have made it almost impossible for you to speak to someone at their UK office or centres directly, every number I've tried for them always ends up being routed over to what I assume is their Indian call centre. In the end today I just gave up trying to speak to someone here and just used the help chat service but I think that when I have managed to speak to someone in Ireland or the UK it was from clicking that I was unhappy with the standard help and then getting a call back. Thanks everyone for your help today, looks like we couldn't find a direct phone number after all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants