Groups

Is there a gas / electric supplier that I can say how much per month I want to pay via online

i pay £35 a month i am £30 in credit but they want to raise the payments from £35 to £51 a month. I left scottish power as they wouldnt let me reduce the bills 12 month ago becuase of the same situation now british gas are doing the same.

4 Comments

I have changed my supplied quite a few times but one of them I used to be with offered a variable payment scheme where you paid whatever you liked as and when you liked and them got a bill for the balance every quarter. I wish I could remember which one it was. Will post again if I can find out.

Atlantic

atlanticeg.co.uk/

Im with them, they allow me to pay what i want (within reason) then i get a bill every quater saying if im in debit or credit

garbage456;8643266

never heard of them do you know anything else about them?

Errr...dont really know anything about them, although have used them for 2- 3 years.

Great customer (English) service too

I had this problem with scottish gas too ended up £100 in credit and they still raised my dd, they said something about it covering the winter payments, even though I explained to them we had a log buring stove so the bill wouldnt really go up, I am with scottish power just now and they havent minded me changing the amount I pay to suit, perhaps it depends on what plan you are on?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1313
      2. PC Headset Advice11
      3. Outdoor security camera.11
      4. 4K tv with HDR good deal?22

See more discussions