Is there a Gmail contact number?

Found 15th Jan
On googling there are several but presumably fake. Is there such a thing as a Gmail customer support number please?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
dont think so. what is your problem maybe someone here can help?
To the best of my knowledge there is absolutely no support for free Gmail users. Only paying Gsuite customers get access to email, chat and phone support.

You could try signing up for a 14 days trial, to see if they help with your free account, I doubt it so.
What's the issue? Maybe people on here can help?
Original Poster
My boss' wife's gmails aren't displaying when they come through. She's in her early 60s and they asked for a number but I suspected there may not be one. Not sure what else can be done.
fruityloops1 h, 29 m ago

My boss' wife's gmails aren't displaying when they come through. She's in …My boss' wife's gmails aren't displaying when they come through. She's in her early 60s and they asked for a number but I suspected there may not be one. Not sure what else can be done.

In what way? What device ?
Did she checked priority inbox or other folders ?
fruityloops13 h, 47 m ago

My boss' wife's gmails aren't displaying when they come through. She's in …My boss' wife's gmails aren't displaying when they come through. She's in her early 60s and they asked for a number but I suspected there may not be one. Not sure what else can be done.

when you say not displaying, do you mean that she can see the email but can't open it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants