Is there a hair, body and face wash?

Posted 7th Mar
I am looking to swap shampoo and bar of soap with just 1 product of possible. Does anyone else do this and is it effective?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Nutella.
31 Comments
Nutella.
L'Oréal Men Expert 5 in 1 is quite decent.
Washing up liquid.
Then you can wash your hair, body, face, car, bike, floor and dishes at the same time.
Plus it prevents the Coronal Ridge virus that's sweeping the World.
shower gel
Erudite07/03/2020 15:56

Nutella.

I'll think that has a better place than hair, body and face
Many hotels in Europe have a single product, will have to look up what brands these are next time I am there. In fact, I used one just yesterday in a Amsterdam hotel but didn't really check the name; it was quite nice with 2 versions available - coffee version for use in the morning and a lavender one for the evening.
It will a very expensive way to wash
40061974-NxZwy.jpg
Edited by: "Kamran_Hussain" 7th Mar
chocci07/03/2020 16:38

It will a very expensive way to wash

Why do you say this?
I've been using Lynx/Dove shower gel as a face wash on the night and for body and hair in the shower in mornings for years, i thought most people had stopped using soap bars these days ? Maybe im wrong, still use conditioner afterwards in hair though
Adam_Khan1Tc07/03/2020 16:40

Why do you say this?

Shampoo costs more than face wash which costs more than body wash which costs more than bar soap
chocci07/03/2020 16:46

Shampoo costs more than face wash which costs more than body wash which …Shampoo costs more than face wash which costs more than body wash which costs more than bar soap

So do you reccomend using just soap for everything ie hair, face and body?
Adam_Khan1Tc07/03/2020 16:14

I'll think that has a better place than hair, body and face

U ain't been to las Vegas.
Adam_Khan1Tc07/03/2020 16:48

So do you reccomend using just soap for everything ie hair, face and body?

No

Decent shampoo for hair

4 bars of soap for £1 last me 4-6 months. Some body wash costing £1.50 lasts me 2 weeks!
adamderak07/03/2020 16:49

U ain't been to las Vegas.

No I haven't, I am guessing they use nutella for cleansing
chocci07/03/2020 16:50

NoDecent shampoo for hair4 bars of soap for £1 last me 4-6 months. Some …NoDecent shampoo for hair4 bars of soap for £1 last me 4-6 months. Some body wash costing £1.50 lasts me 2 weeks!

Cool
Starting to think this is a trolling account
This is great. You can even wash your clothes when traveling! Friendly are a good make. They have simple shampoo bars as well, but this one does everything. friendlysoap.co.uk/pro…ap/
Book a cheap travelodge.
Take a couple of empty bottles with you.
Fill them up from the dispenser in the bathroom.
Tell reception it's run out and they'll refill it for you.
RINSE (pun intended) and repeat.

Joking aside, Nivea 5 in 1 is a good product.
Edited by: "Eden0032" 7th Mar
Eden003207/03/2020 18:52

Book a cheap travelodge. Take a couple of empty bottles with you. Fill …Book a cheap travelodge. Take a couple of empty bottles with you. Fill them up from the dispenser in the bathroom. Tell reception it's run out and they'll refill it for you. RINSE (pun intended) and repeat.Joking aside, Nivea 5 in 1 is a good product.

I'd be better of just asking them to fill a couple of gallons for me, otherwise they'd probably get tired of me asking to refill as I would be getting at least my money's worth.
Q. What's the difference between shampoo and shower gel?
A. The label
Edited by: "darsuke" 7th Mar
GonzoFK07/03/2020 16:11

L'Oréal Men Expert 5 in 1 is quite decent.

Hair, face, body, pubes & arse?
Nivea Men Shower Gel sensitive - does all three and is kind to your skin ;-)
chocci07/03/2020 16:50

NoDecent shampoo for hair4 bars of soap for £1 last me 4-6 months. Some …NoDecent shampoo for hair4 bars of soap for £1 last me 4-6 months. Some body wash costing £1.50 lasts me 2 weeks!

This is what I do, glad there is someone else out there - most people I tell this too can’t believe I only spend about £10 a year on shampoo and showering lol!
indywooda08/03/2020 20:38

This is what I do, glad there is someone else out there - most people I …This is what I do, glad there is someone else out there - most people I tell this too can’t believe I only spend about £10 a year on shampoo and showering lol!

I'm about £5 a year lol

And about £5 per year for shaving
Edited by: "chocci" 9th Mar
I wash my hair with soap most times, maybe once a week use shampoo lol
Try making your own - instructables.com/id/…oo/

Although it says shampoo it'll do the job to clean your skin as well.
Bigfootpete09/03/2020 17:41

Try making your own - …Try making your own - https://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Shampoo/Although it says shampoo it'll do the job to clean your skin as well.

Although I applaud the idea, I can get a bottle of simple shampoo for £1 that lasts me 6 months!
indywooda09/03/2020 18:56

Although I applaud the idea, I can get a bottle of simple shampoo for £1 …Although I applaud the idea, I can get a bottle of simple shampoo for £1 that lasts me 6 months!

Yeah - making your own does seem rather expensive given the cost of the liquid soap.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants