Is there a heathrow flyer?

13 replies
Found 20th Jan 2010
I need to get from my house to heathrow, whats the cheapest flyer/shuttle. any recommendations??? i really cant be arsed with trains and buses before an 11 hr flight.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

might help to let us know where you're setting out from.. which town?

Original Poster

samwants2save;7601811

might help to let us know where you're setting out from.. which town?

sorry , romford

Have you tried ]http//jo…=en

Best bet is to get to Paddington and take the Heathrow Express?

get a taxi...

Original Poster

i dont want to use trains or buses and dont wanna pay £65 for a cab. Isnt there a shuttle service??

peterjmay;7601927

i dont want to use trains or buses and dont wanna pay £65 for a cab. Isnt … i dont want to use trains or buses and dont wanna pay £65 for a cab. Isnt there a shuttle service??

From Romford? I doubt it, too close to London.

Original Poster

Goonieman;7601972

Its amazing what you can find on … Its amazing what you can find on googlehttp://www.londonheathrowshuttle.co.uk/services/

yeah i saw that but i wanted a bit of variety

edit: theyre £80, i think they avin a giraffe

So to answer your original question, yes there is but you already knew about it. :roll:

Original Poster

well i want a cheap one, was asking for a few recommendations to price check

So you don't want to use trains, buses, or the shuttle. This doesn't leave you with a lot of options...have you thought about walking?

Phone local taxi firms and get them to give you a fixed price, play them of against each other to get the price down.

cis_groupie;7602241

So you don't want to use trains, buses, or the shuttle. This doesn't … So you don't want to use trains, buses, or the shuttle. This doesn't leave you with a lot of options...have you thought about walking?

:-D Perhaps a neighbour can give you a piggyback?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564114
    2. Sell old Lego by the kilo.44
    3. 3 Spotify family places available34
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2689

See more discussions