IS there a limit on how many copies of the same game you can buy at CEX

There is a game I want multiple copies of the same (e.g 8x copies of battlefield 1), will they let me buy it?

Thanks

13 Comments

Original Poster

(in store)

I'm fairly sure that the only limit would be their stock. What did you have in mind for the other copies?
Edited by: "Illusionary" 19th Nov 2016

may I ask what game it is you want to buy several copies of?

UberPark

may I ask what game it is you want to buy several copies of?

sabuk has mentioned Battlefield 1 in the original question.

Sounds like someone may have found a game at cex they can trade for more money elsewhere

Doors

Sounds like someone may have found a game at cex they can trade for more … Sounds like someone may have found a game at cex they can trade for more money elsewhere

Well, not with Battlefield 1 at least! CeX are still asking for £45 for their copies. oO

Trade in yes. Buy no

Online think its 2x

thecoolguy

Online think its 2x

Yep, there's a limit of two identical items per order, though it may well be possible just to use multiple orders to order more.

Banned

Illusionary

Yep, there's a limit of two identical items per order, though it may well … Yep, there's a limit of two identical items per order, though it may well be possible just to use multiple orders to order more.

They seriously have a problem with people buying multiple copies of a game? Why? That's weird.

Spasho

They seriously have a problem with people buying multiple copies of a … They seriously have a problem with people buying multiple copies of a game? Why? That's weird.

So it seems, at least via their web store:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2akpyw.png

As for why, beats me! Avoiding excessive postage costs, perhaps, though that doesn't feel very convincing to me.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 20th Nov 2016

Banned

Illusionary

So it seems, at least via their web store:As for why, beats me! Avoiding … So it seems, at least via their web store:As for why, beats me! Avoiding excessive postage costs, perhaps, though that doesn't feel very convincing to me.

Yeah, shipping isn't very convincing as the culprit. They'll probably regret to implementing this restriction.

In store morals of the staff are so low it's not be a problem taking in multiple copies.
Was in there last week and an obvious shoplifter had a stack of new sealed DVDs of now you see me 2, staff sisnt bat an eyelid and just scanned them all in for cash.
Edited by: "thedvdmonster" 20th Nov 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38
    2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?55
    3. iPhone x53
    4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?914

See more discussions