Groups

Is there a limit on how many threads on sale/trade one can do?

Being new here, I just thought I should ask around before going against the rules which I may be ignorant about. So.. Does anyone know? Thanks!

9 Comments

It's unlimited.

(Subject to fair usage policy)

Original Poster

Fair usage policy? such as?

roadrunner1

It's unlimited. (Subject to fair usage policy)

Original Poster

hm.. any idea what's the limit?

dcx_badass

Read the rules.Hint: The person above is wrong.

I think it's 3. Not 100% sure though.

Original Poster

You mean like 3 live at once or 3 in a week that sorta?

Dehumanization

I think it's 3. Not 100% sure though.

3 live at once I thought but I just re read the rules and it doesn't actually say.. It says you can't bump it more than 3 times so I might have got confused with that... I've never actually used FS/FT, sorry. Hope you get your answer soon

I've seen people selling multiple items in 1 thread by the way, if that helps at all.

you can only have 3 clothes based threads open at one time but you can have an unlimited number of threads of everything else.

Original Poster

That's very helpful! Thanks a load! ^^

ants97

you can only have 3 clothes based threads open at one time but you can … you can only have 3 clothes based threads open at one time but you can have an unlimited number of threads of everything else.

Original Poster

Nevertheless thanks for helping out with my question :P

Dehumanization

3 live at once I thought but I just re read the rules and it doesn't … 3 live at once I thought but I just re read the rules and it doesn't actually say.. It says you can't bump it more than 3 times so I might have got confused with that... I've never actually used FS/FT, sorry. Hope you get your answer soon :)I've seen people selling multiple items in 1 thread by the way, if that helps at all.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions