Groups

Is there a list of banned merchants?

I had a deal removed within a minute of posting. I'm not sure why, so I can only assume it was due to the company selling it. Is there a list of companies not allowed on the site?

6 Comments

i would like to share deals for my business at some point but not sure of rules dont want to upset anyone....

Banned

yes there is & it also extends to ebay & amazon sellers that do not have enough feedback

Banned

Oh & you are not allowed to promote yourself

cool thats fair enough thanks for the advice

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

Oh & you are not allowed to promote yourself

OK, would it be possible to get the list? The deal was from Bopster.eu who appear to have a good seller rating from Google, a UK registration for their company, and they accept PayPal which is an added safeguard for payments. As I don't own or am I affiliated with them, not sure why it would be removed, especially that quick.

Banned

Infinitesd

OK, would it be possible to get the list? The deal was from Bopster.eu … OK, would it be possible to get the list? The deal was from Bopster.eu who appear to have a good seller rating from Google, a UK registration for their company, and they accept PayPal which is an added safeguard for payments. As I don't own or am I affiliated with them, not sure why it would be removed, especially that quick.

Hit the menu button at the top & it will bring a drop down menu & post your question under "feedback"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions