Groups

is there a meteor shower tonite or is it tomroro

unsure if its tonite r tomororo

9 Comments

Supermod

Tomorrow - 12th.

My sister in law says it's tonight

You could be missing it

its been going on for the past few nights that I've seen but its at its pinnical tonight

ooops my bad best tomorrow night apparently

In the UK, the best times to see the Perseids are likely to be on the … In the UK, the best times to see the Perseids are likely to be on the morning of 12 August before dawn and from late evening on the 12th through to the early hours of the 13 August.

Banned

Last night and tonight! (And tomoz)

what time ??? don't think we would see much in Manc it's chucking it down...only shower we are getting

guessing from around now tonight through till tomorow when its supposed to be at its peak. but obviously much harder to see in daylight. or rain

It's nothing compared to the Leonid metoer showers, which can produce up to many thousands an hour.
    watched those last time and wow what a show. saw ones that lasted a good few seconds and lit up the sky

depends where you are ....i'm 5 miles from city centre so the light pollution puts a mockers on anything like this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764175
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846147
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891820
      4. word association Game72744167

See more discussions