Groups

Is there a more likeable manager than Klopp?

After their 2-1 win at Chelski Klopp hugged everyone of his players with a joy I have rarely seen

As a Manu fan I have seen many nasty's in the game but you just gotta hand it to the guy he is true class!

23 Comments

Banned

2-1 you mean.

waits for chelski fans ,..........

Klopp is pretty good X)

he is charismatic, a nice charming man. my personal favourite is Martin O'Neill when he was at celtic, i could watch and listen to him all day. Klopp is the same lol

I don't follow football and had never heard of him until this thread, but I already like him for his satisfying name.

Banned

Rubisco

I don't follow football and had never heard of him until this thread, but … I don't follow football and had never heard of him until this thread, but I already like him for his satisfying name.

He's quite thuggish actually.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/klopp-rage.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/df4e5c358fbe93e17316158292b6fea5/tumblr_myvx86cHxY1qzft56o1_250.gif
    Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 16th Sep 2016

He's a class manager, Unfortunately :(, I admire his passion.

shauneco

He's a class manager, Unfortunately :(, I admire his passion.

I knew Manu actually had some football fans as well

no. He's top man

Treboeth

I knew Manu actually had some football fans as well

Well, we're the most supported team in the world so I'm sure their must be a few more knocking around somewhere ;).

I'm not one to hide, Lose or draw. Although admittedly it hurts, LFC have probably done us a favour because Chelsea are title contenders.!.
    Edited by: "shauneco" 16th Sep 2016

shauneco

Well, we're the most supported team in the world so I'm sure their must … Well, we're the most supported team in the world so I'm sure their must be a few more knocking around somewhere ;).I'm not one to hide, Lose or draw. Although admittedly it hurts, LFC have probably done us a favour because Chelsea are title contenders.!.

Nice to see more Football Fans around, the raving loonies from all teams grind my gears.

Yep a true class act...on the touchline.

Banned

Mr Weasle

Yep a true class act...on the touchline.

http://i.imgur.com/Zt8eEb6.gif

I don't follow football at all. I'm a fairweather Sunderland supporter I suppose. In some respects those two sentences are mutually compatible.

Anyway, I think Jurgen Klopp brings a real sense of joy and passion (or dismay and despair) to the game and, from what I've heard/seen, he is pretty truthful even when that truth hurts. He seems to me the type of guy who if you said "Do your job free for a week and give the cash to charity" he'd probably do it.

He seems like a normal bloke.

I like him a lot.

I still support Sunderland though.

FTM. Apparently.

I don't think anyone ever had a bad word to say about honorary scouser Kenny Dalglish

Python

I don't think anyone ever had a bad word to say about honorary scouser … I don't think anyone ever had a bad word to say about honorary scouser Kenny Dalglish

And they still don`t, a shining example to many as a Human Being, his accomplishments in Football merely accentuate who he is
    Edited by: "Treboeth" 17th Sep 2016

He's must be an alien....
    Well he can't be a likeable German with a sense of humour as they don't exist! X)

Nope the guy is amazing always showing his appreciation to the players and fans after each match win/lose or draw.

MrScotchBonnet

Reminds me of harry enfield

Python

I don't think anyone ever had a bad word to say about honorary scouser … I don't think anyone ever had a bad word to say about honorary scouser Kenny Dalglish

​The same Kenny Dalglish who defended Luis Suarez following his charges for biting and racial abuse???

Even as a staunch United fan, he is hard not to like (and respect).

He is making a very average group of Liverpool players perform rather well at the moment.

one of the best. doesnt cry like a little bitch like wenger and co klopp is a funny warm hearted guy

riverman

Even as a staunch United fan, he is hard not to like (and respect). He is … Even as a staunch United fan, he is hard not to like (and respect). He is making a very average group of Liverpool players perform rather well at the moment.

​shame Mourinho can't do the same for us.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …157386
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October820
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1123
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1321

See more discussions