14 Comments

really. cool i didn't know that. thank you

And what about people with the old one?

Met-Cast;5999235

And what about people with the old one?

What about them? They will still have an old one unless they cough up more dough for a new one. Simples :whistling:

As much as I am desperate for a 64GB Touch, I am not holding my breath yet, these have been rumoured since early 2008. Cameras I can see 64GB I am not so sure.

i still struggle to fill my 8gb iphone?! (im not cool enough)

Banned

Overpriced .

They are overpriced and we pay it. I have a Classic 120gb and when the touch came out at 8gb I thought rip off...Now a year or so later the 64gb comes out...We are all mugs with a "take my money" tattooed on our forehead

Sloth/Mod

gr8h8me;5999544

They are overpriced and we pay it. I have a Classic 120gb and when the … They are overpriced and we pay it. I have a Classic 120gb and when the touch came out at 8gb I thought rip off...Now a year or so later the 64gb comes out...We are all mugs with a "take my money" tattooed on our forehead

That applies from everything from Bread to Cars so nothing special about this being overpriced. lol

Banned

DealsGalore!;5999526

Overpriced .

Not in everyone's eyes.

I believe the iPhone is overpriced as nice as it may be, not just the unit cost but the subscription behind it.

The iPod Touch is a cracking piece of kit! Yeah the top end one is a little pricey, but there really isn't anything out there with the same support and user interface.

Original Poster

Anyone got any web sites with more info? I can't find anything substantial.

It most likely will use the same processing platform as iphone 3Gs - OMAP 3.

soled73;6000119

Anyone got any web sites with more info? I can't find anything … Anyone got any web sites with more info? I can't find anything substantial.

Have a look at this site:

buyersguide.macrumors.com/

Quicklite;6000206

It most likely will use the same processing platform as iphone 3Gs - OMAP … It most likely will use the same processing platform as iphone 3Gs - OMAP 3.

You will find it will be more advanced, the iPod touches have always been more powerful, due to the fact they don't need to incorporate all the gubbins from the iPhone.

The touches are well overdue an update and as they are the flag ship MP3 device from apple now they are running down the classic models I am expecting big things. Having said that it wouldn't be the first time everyone has expected big things from an Apple product line and for them not to deliver.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.819
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions