Is there a New Monkey Island coming out in March?

21 replies
Found 27th Jan 2011
Can anyone tell me if there is a new Monkey Island coming out in March I have seen the new title Tales of Monkey Island which has Monkey Island 5 in it but I cant seem to work out if Monkey Island 5 is new or not.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

"Tales of Monkey Island" is the fifth title in the series...

"The Secret of Monkey Island"
"Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge"
"The Curse of Monkey Island"
"Escape from Monkey Island"
"Tales of Monkey Island" (episodic-based adventure consisting of five episodes)

-> 1. "Launch of the Screaming Narwhal"
-> 2. "The Siege of Spinner Cay"
-> 3. "Lair of the Leviathan"
-> 4. "The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood"
-> 5. "Rise of the Pirate God"

BFN,

fp.

Banned

No idea but just wanted to ask how your wedding plans are going?

Does she have her dress etc...

Banned

DLM

No idea but just wanted to ask how your wedding plans are going?Does she … No idea but just wanted to ask how your wedding plans are going?Does she have her dress etc...

#

Hey DLM hope you are well and not too sad xxx

Original Poster

fanpages

"Tales of Monkey Island" is the fifth title in the series..."The Secret … "Tales of Monkey Island" is the fifth title in the series..."The Secret of Monkey Island""Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge""The Curse of Monkey Island""Escape from Monkey Island""Tales of Monkey Island" (episodic-based adventure consisting of five episodes)-> 1. "Launch of the Screaming Narwhal"-> 2. "The Siege of Spinner Cay" -> 3. "Lair of the Leviathan"-> 4. "The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood"-> 5. "Rise of the Pirate God"BFN,fp.

So is 5 a new one? not been out before?

Original Poster

DLM

No idea but just wanted to ask how your wedding plans are going?Does she … No idea but just wanted to ask how your wedding plans are going?Does she have her dress etc...

All going very well thanks, have meeting with Disney Wedding planner in March so excited to be honest.

She has dress and we have sorted honeymoon, cant wait.

fanpages

"Tales of Monkey Island" is the fifth title in the series..."The Secret … "Tales of Monkey Island" is the fifth title in the series..."The Secret of Monkey Island""Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge""The Curse of Monkey Island""Escape from Monkey Island""Tales of Monkey Island" (episodic-based adventure consisting of five episodes)-> 1. "Launch of the Screaming Narwhal"-> 2. "The Siege of Spinner Cay" -> 3. "Lair of the Leviathan"-> 4. "The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood"-> 5. "Rise of the Pirate God"

nwressell

The fifth episode, "Rise of the Pirate God", of the last title, "Tales of Monkey Island", was released in Europe) on 19 February 2010.

Where have you read/heard there is a something new due in March 2011?

BFN,

fp.

Banned

nwressell

All going very well thanks, have meeting with Disney Wedding planner in … All going very well thanks, have meeting with Disney Wedding planner in March so excited to be honest.She has dress and we have sorted honeymoon, cant wait.

It sounds fabulous, hope you all have an amazing time.

My bf wants to go to florida soon.

Original Poster

On Base.co.uk its selling it as the complete package, think ive missed Rise of the Pirate God then if it was new last year, any good?

Original Poster

DLM

It sounds fabulous, hope you all have an amazing time.My bf wants to go … It sounds fabulous, hope you all have an amazing time.My bf wants to go to florida soon.

Let me know if you want to go have loads of good contact for tickets, villa, flights, car etc for Florida, have a villa there myself also.

Banned

nwressell

Let me know if you want to go have loads of good contact for tickets, … Let me know if you want to go have loads of good contact for tickets, villa, flights, car etc for Florida, have a villa there myself also.

Thanks so much

He would love to go this June for his 30.

Can you give me an idea of how much money we would need for the two of us for a couple of week's over there x x

Original Poster

fanpages

"Tales of Monkey Island" is the fifth title in the series..."The Secret … "Tales of Monkey Island" is the fifth title in the series..."The Secret of Monkey Island""Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge""The Curse of Monkey Island""Escape from Monkey Island""Tales of Monkey Island" (episodic-based adventure consisting of five episodes)-> 1. "Launch of the Screaming Narwhal"-> 2. "The Siege of Spinner Cay" -> 3. "Lair of the Leviathan"-> 4. "The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood"-> 5. "Rise of the Pirate God"

nwressell

Can't find Monkey Island 5 for sale anywhere? so this is the first time for sale in UK?

Original Poster

DLM

Thanks so much :)He would love to go this June for his 30.Can you give me … Thanks so much :)He would love to go this June for his 30.Can you give me an idea of how much money we would need for the two of us for a couple of week's over there x x

£700 for villa, £230 for car, upto £500 tickets that kind of price, all good value, allow £450 for flights

nwressell

Can't find Monkey Island 5 for sale anywhere? so this is the first time … Can't find Monkey Island 5 for sale anywhere? so this is the first time for sale in UK?

The complete downloadable content is available for Wii (WiiWare), PC (Steam), & PS3 (PlayStation Network) only (at present).

The first episode for the iPad was released last December (available from the Apple AppStore).

There has been talk of plans for a distribution for the Xbox 360 via Xbox LIVE, & a Linux release, but nothing is available yet.

Ah... I see what is available on 25 March 2011 now...

"Tales of Monkey Island - Premium Edition" (PC DVD) (2011) - Windows Vista / XP
"Tales of Monkey Island - Collector's Edition" (PC DVD) (2011) - Windows Vista / XP

Amazon.co.uk have them available for pre-order. Other retailers are available, of course.

BFN,

fp.

Amazon.com (US site) offers the downloadable content too:

[ amazon.com/s/r…and ]

BFN,

fp.

[EDIT]: Not sure on the MAC OS X release(s); I'm not a MAC user [/EDIT]
Edited by: "fanpages" 27th Jan 2011

Banned

nwressell

£700 for villa, £230 for car, upto £500 tickets that kind of price, all go … £700 for villa, £230 for car, upto £500 tickets that kind of price, all good value, allow £450 for flights

Thanks honey would them prices be for both of us? x x

Original Poster

DLM

Thanks honey would them prices be for both of us? x x

Send me a DM and I'll send over my email so we can liaise regarding Florida

Original Poster

fanpages

Amazon.com (US site) offers the downloadable content … Amazon.com (US site) offers the downloadable content too:[http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_22?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tales+of+monkey+island&sprefix=tales+of+monkey+island ]BFN,fp.[EDIT]: Not sure on the MAC OS X release(s); I'm not a MAC user [/EDIT]

Thanks £20.99 here

Banned

nwressell

Send me a DM and I'll send over my email so we can liaise regarding … Send me a DM and I'll send over my email so we can liaise regarding Florida

Will pm my email address to you now.

I am so excited because I might be now going to america this year

nwressell

Thanks £20.99 here

You're welcome. I think we got to the end of your enquiry somewhere in this thread.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

She's trolling you, ignore her, she has no job money or even a boyfriend, … She's trolling you, ignore her, she has no job money or even a boyfriend, it's a waste of your time.

How you doing!!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***620
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2232
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2762
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114650

See more discussions