Is there a prize for the 2 millionth Deal posted

Found 4th Mar
I just looked at the footer and saw we are 120k away from 2M deals. Will there be a party?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Yes, as a reward Admin will turn off the HUKD server for 24 hours, allowing us temporary freedom from our addiction to this website.
11 Comments
Yes, as a reward Admin will turn off the HUKD server for 24 hours, allowing us temporary freedom from our addiction to this website.
not if it doesnt make them money
Bet it's a deal from a Chinese company
Bradleigh1 h, 46 m ago

Or unavailable item from Argos
Bet on a gaming deal, most likely CD Keys or PS /XBox monthly give away..
Bradleigh8 h, 23 m ago

agreed...my bet is the latest Xiaomi mi note4s+ mini max DX limited International Chinese Global Gold EU edition with European English International rom from UK European China Hongkong warehouse that will only take 3 days to arrive after 4 weeks processing but will be £5.78 cheaper than the version on Amazon so well worth the risk even though no-one will ever see the phone or ever get a refund.
probably still a year to go before its posted, thats unless the site team get more adverts to post, oh sorry they don't do that
They didn't give a prize out for the millionth deal posted ( unless privately ). I doubt they'll be giving one out for the 2 millionth deal.
Could you imagine the amount of crappy deals that would posted if this was ever publicly acknowledged?
eslick5th Mar

probably still a year to go before its posted, thats unless the site team …probably still a year to go before its posted, thats unless the site team get more adverts to post, oh sorry they don't do that

101k away now, so could be 5 months.
Edited by: "nougat" 24th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants