Groups

Is there a problem with the PS3 at the mo

I have just got my son a PS3 from Sainsburys (not slim) and now a friend tells me there is a problem with PS3.

Is this true.

Thanks

9 Comments

probably that the other day there was an issue with getting online because of the date and something to do with the leap year on the 'phat' ps3

Think its all sorted now though so it should be fine

Tell them to shut up.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8047874

How did you find somewhere with the fat one still, and the problem only … How did you find somewhere with the fat one still, and the problem only lasted 24 hours and was liek a week ago.

I ordered it from sainsburys on sat and had it delivered today on a deal on here got it for £189.99 with game. I only asked coz i dont no much about them so i would not no what or when the problem was.

dcx_badass;8047874

How did you find somewhere with the fat one still, and the problem only … How did you find somewhere with the fat one still, and the problem only lasted 24 hours and was liek a week ago.

]HERE

I got mine today too as a backup for my launch 60GB.

Problems sorted now you are free to enjoy.

Original Poster

numptyj;8047861

probably that the other day there was an issue with getting online … probably that the other day there was an issue with getting online because of the date and something to do with the leap year on the 'phat' ps3Think its all sorted now though so it should be fine

Thanks.

Original Poster

Adam2050;8047931

Problems sorted now you are free to enjoy.

Thanks im sure he will.

Mallinersha;8047928

]HEREI got mine today too as a backup for my launch 60GB.

are the 80s same feature wise ?

No issues there was an issue to get online on monday due to a technical problem it is the first issue i have ever encountered with the ps3, unlike the numerous problems i had with the x box cough cough 5 consoles.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542120
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions