Groups
    EXPIRED

is there a sim only contract that includes BBM and push email? plus unlimited internet?

wanna buy a blackberry but might be better off buying the phone and getting a sim only contract. anyone know of any?

9 Comments

I think O2 Simplicity with the unlimited internet can be switched to unlimited BB internet. Go for the £20 a month one, and tell them you want to change your unltd internet to the BB option.

You could get a T-mobile sim only... £20 per mth gives you 600mins, unltd texts & Internet... Blackberry add on is an extra £5 per mth so all in all you'll pay £25. That's a pretty good deal (in my own opinion of course!).

hdizzle;7310853

I think O2 Simplicity with the unlimited internet can be switched to … I think O2 Simplicity with the unlimited internet can be switched to unlimited BB internet. Go for the £20 a month one, and tell them you want to change your unltd internet to the BB option.

But he said he wants unlimited Internet??? So why would he swap that?

Pr3cious18;7310894

Pr3cious18;7310894

because you get unlimited internet:

BlackBerry UnlimitedYou can send and receive as many emails as you want, … BlackBerry UnlimitedYou can send and receive as many emails as you want, enjoy unlimited web browsing and Yahoo! Instant Messaging.

hdizzle;7310914

because you get unlimited internet:

Oooooh, ok! Well I suppose if you can get reception within the area in which you live it's a better deal.

1 year's email and internet included ]here

Somebody;7311313

1 year's email and internet included ]here

Sorry this product is currently unavailable

Also its not as simple as it sounds: you have to keep topping up to get it, so you may as well get a proper SIM only contract, such as the O2 one.

hdizzle;7311321

Sorry this product is currently unavailable Also its not as simple as it … Sorry this product is currently unavailable Also its not as simple as it sounds: you have to keep topping up to get it, so you may as well get a proper SIM only contract, such as the O2 one.

No, you just need to top up for calls and texts as and when - i.e. PAYG, but internet and email is free for a year once activitated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions