Groups

is there a site that recommends songs?

I only like certain songs/music and am a big fan of 90's dance and Ibiza songs such as zombie nation, sandstorm, 9pm till I come etc. but I Dont want to listen to just a select few tracks so is there a site or something that will recommend songs that I can then download based on my likes. a little like amazon showing what others have looked at or bought .

7 Comments

Have you tried youtube tons of different mixes with playlists included

deezer does it not very specifically but when you install the app it shows you loads of songs and you select yes or no then you get suggestions.
    there's a 3 months free trial apparently ATM

Original Poster

thanks peeps will take a look. tried YouTube but wanted something a little quicker.

t3rm3y

thanks peeps will take a look. tried YouTube but wanted something a … thanks peeps will take a look. tried YouTube but wanted something a little quicker.

Sorry what do you mean by quicker

Original Poster

archer1204

Sorry what do you mean by quicker

because its video it take a little longer to load, and start playing, im on slow broadband, so a site that has just the song and i can skip through it quickly to ensure its one i remember or like would be preferred. i may try youtube though if the other options dont pan out.

t3rm3y

because its video it take a little longer to load, and start playing, im … because its video it take a little longer to load, and start playing, im on slow broadband, so a site that has just the song and i can skip through it quickly to ensure its one i remember or like would be preferred. i may try youtube though if the other options dont pan out.

Ah ok what i normally do is listen for a few minutes then download for later listening shame you are on such slow broadband i am only on 4 meg on a good day and it streams fine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment59
      2. I want some backless loafers for men44
      3. Phone "Upgrade"47
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions