Expired

is there a specific number to dial to reserve and collect from tesco?

5 replies
Found 24th Apr 2009
Pretty much what the title says. I am looking to reserve a copy of that ACER notebook and i am not sure if i ring the Tesco store near me directly or is there a specific number to ring.

Thanks in Advance for any help.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

i work at a tesco store and when people need tesco direct they ring the store its reserved at and we put them through to direct desk at store!

youll be lucky to get one bud.

Banned

Hi there i work for Tesco direct at the head office....

The only way to collect an item from Tesco direct is to actually place and pay for the order online or on the telephone and then collect it from the store the next day after 4pm as long as you place the order before 1pm the previous day.

Hope this helps.

Banned

snowy1984;5022989

Hi there i work for Tesco direct at the head office....The only way to … Hi there i work for Tesco direct at the head office....The only way to collect an item from Tesco direct is to actually place and pay for the order online or on the telephone and then collect it from the store the next day after 4pm as long as you place the order before 1pm the previous day.Hope this helps.

so is it you thats giving everyone the duff info on acer netbook stock?!

Original Poster

Thanks for you help on this. Wasnt able to get any of the ACER computers, the tesco near me were all sold out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63655
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions