Is there a Sreaming Device that apps such as Skygo, Netflix and Amazon Prime can be used?

Found 14th Jun
Hi Everyone,

Im looking for a device that can support Skygo, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video App any legal suggestion please?
If i cant add Skygo Netflix and Amazon Prime Video would be fine, Im looking at Roku Express!
Any other suggestions please
Community Updates
AskStreaming
6 Comments
Roku is the cheapest and best one to go for if you want both Netflix and Prime Video (though the app quality of Prime Video is worse). Otherwise, Nvidia Shield or a cheap PS3 would be other alternatives
jamie01525 m ago

Roku is the cheapest and best one to go for if you want both Netflix and …Roku is the cheapest and best one to go for if you want both Netflix and Prime Video (though the app quality of Prime Video is worse). Otherwise, Nvidia Shield or a cheap PS3 would be other alternatives

And Skygo will work? Sorry its a bit of a minefield especially as some apps you can get and some you cant on different devices?
pablobanez5 m ago

And Skygo will work? Sorry its a bit of a minefield especially as some …And Skygo will work? Sorry its a bit of a minefield especially as some apps you can get and some you cant on different devices?

Sky Go will work on consoles if you have Sky Go Extra (free through Sky VIP). Roku/Android TV don't support it at all.
You could get a tv box with windows 10 on it and then you would be covered for almost all the apps you could want

amazon.co.uk/dp/…0d7
@pablobanez What did you go for in the end?
jamie0156 h, 54 m ago

@pablobanez What did you go for in the end?

Roku Streaming +, the more i read the more clear it became and ended on a different track. Two question i asked myself 'did i really need a Skygo' and did i want to future proof (as much as you can), so i went with Roku with 4k capabilities. £59 instead of £79!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants