Groups

is there a travel credit card that is 0% on purchases?

Is there a travel credit card that is 0% on purchases for a long period of time?

currently only know of halifax clarity snd barcleycard platinum but they are standard month.

thanks

8 Comments

Link somehow does not work.., it's Santander All in one credit card.

Monzo, free cash withdrawals too, and you can use in the UK like a regular card.

Original Poster

thanks for the replies. i know of tge monzo. want a credit card that doesnt need to be paid off by the end of the month and can be used abroad...

Cards like clarity best for spending abroad and other cards are best for 0% over long periods.
    I dont know of one thats good for both

You could solve the problem by getting 2 cards.
    The clarity for abroad spending and then a good 0% card to pay of the clarity balance with.

Original Poster

Sandy10129 h, 4 m ago

Cards like clarity best for spending abroad and other cards are best for …Cards like clarity best for spending abroad and other cards are best for 0% over long periods. I dont know of one thats good for bothYou could solve the problem by getting 2 cards. The clarity for abroad spending and then a good 0% card to pay of the clarity balance with.

​can you pay for the clarity cars monthly balance with a 0% purchases credit card? or does it incur a fee?

Incur expenses on the Clarity card, then transfer the balance to a 0% card to spread out the repayment.

Nationwide Select has no foreign currency fee, and currently has a 12 month 0% for purchases and balance transfers.

nationwide.co.uk/pro…its
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1424
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions