Groups

Is there a tv box that does everything?

Is there a tv box that shows Netflix, Amazon prime, Now tv and can play retro games from C64 to MAME?

10 Comments

Pretty much any android box.

Original Poster

dereklogan7

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/nvidia-shield-tv-owners-club-2337013?p=28676233

Thanks for the reply!

Original Poster

Python

Pretty much any android box.

Thanks! So you're telling me any android box will play all 3 streaming apps I've mentioned and old arcade games and Commodore 64 games?

strabo75

Thanks! So you're telling me any android box will play all 3 streaming … Thanks! So you're telling me any android box will play all 3 streaming apps I've mentioned and old arcade games and Commodore 64 games?

​Well if you looked hard enough you would probably find one that wouldn't

You won't be able to get app's like Now TV and Sky on the go to work on any TV box, they won't allow you to.

Original Poster

RiverDragon8

You won't be able to get app's like Now TV and Sky on the go to work on … You won't be able to get app's like Now TV and Sky on the go to work on any TV box, they won't allow you to.

Can you recommend any box that will do all that I've mentioned?

strabo75

Can you recommend any box that will do all that I've mentioned?

It doesn't exist. You can get the Now TV and Sky Go interface to work but it won't allow you to play any contents.

the NVidia shield don't have the now tv and amazon app as native so you'll have to get the apk's for them. emulation not a problem. depends what more important. emulation or the tv apps. If tv apps are more important, just get a ps3 as that has all the video apps (nowtv,iplayer,4od,amazon,plex)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. plusnet mobile terrible34
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?26
      3. Recommend a free reminder app1314
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??11

See more discussions