Is there a way I can get the pictures and save them on an ebay item I bought?

Found 31st Mar 2010
Im selling a bike on that I bought off ebay cuz its the wrong frame size. Id like to rip the few pics off the listing to use in another ad im placing for it.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

you can, but you cant!

take your own pics!

Original Poster

i couldnt take any better ones than the original seller did, plus i wanna place the ad before bed

Banned

Eez1;8258398

i couldnt take any better ones than the original seller did, plus i wanna … i couldnt take any better ones than the original seller did, plus i wanna place the ad before bed

but they are his pics, and google might take them down

BUT...just right click the pics and save from there...

Can you not just copy and paste them?

Original Poster

i tried but the pics on ebay open in a new window u cant save or drag them onto desktop

Also, crop them if you can by removing the eBay little icon on the bottom right ( I think). In a sense this is bad advice, but like jubbyme says, use your own pics

if you can't copy paste, print screen/dump them and then crop in ms paint

Original Poster

hmm actually i could with IE but wasnt an option with firefox. Thanks

why not just email the original seller and explain the situation and ask his permission to use them, most people will say its ok.

Banned

Eez1;8258455

hmm actually i could with IE but wasnt an option with firefox. Thanks

saving ebay pics in frirefox works fine. just click on pic then right click the pic and select save as
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2653
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions