Groups

Is there a way of getting feedback removed?

Hi, I recently done a deal with someone on here and it fell through, through no fault of my own. I paid immediately, but 5 days later wasinformed I was getting it.

I left the seller appropriate feedback. But was then left negative feedback in return.

This ain't really fair, How do I get it removed.

Thanks

7 Comments

No chance mate..

I got 1 negative feedback off a chap who messed around 3/4 other people... He left it because i was annoyed that he lied through the teeth to me, delayed delivery several times and was never around for contact. Mods couldn't care less, tried to have it removed before.. Despite the fact i've got an unblemished sales record otherwise.

Admin

If you feel your feedback was entirely retaliatory, please email in and we will review. We will remove feedback if it has been left in malice, and does not fairly represent the trade.

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

If you feel your feedback was entirely retaliatory, please email in and … If you feel your feedback was entirely retaliatory, please email in and we will review. We will remove feedback if it has been left in malice, and does not fairly represent the trade.

How do I email In?

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Two and a half years and you don't know how to use the contact button?

Haha lol!

Original Poster

fanpages

Do you mean 5 days after payment you were informed you were not going to … Do you mean 5 days after payment you were informed you were not going to receive the item?Have you tried reporting the thread to the Moderators & discussing the issue with them?BFN,fp.

Yeah mate, I paid the on monday, was told on wednesday that he'd been busy, then informed on saurday the item was 'lost' in his place of living

Original Poster

Right, i've tried to report it, hopefully it will be removed.

Original Poster

All sorted, Thanks Juliet Bravo
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972446
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27146
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!810
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764716

See more discussions