Groups

Is there a way or app which blocks all calls on the iPhone?

With my 10 pound nokia I can do this with ease or am I looking in the wrong places?

11 Comments

block all calls? yes, simply dont put a sim card in the thing...

/thread

Take and leave the sim out, I never seem to get any calls when I do this :thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;8294752

block all calls? yes, simply dont put a sim card in the thing.../thread

Simple minds think alike

now thats very unsociable

Banned

flight mode?

Matrixblade;8294764

Simple minds think alike

or....intelligent minds provide simple answers!

lol..:-D

Put it in Airplane mode, which can be found in the settings - I use mine on this sometimes.

It switches off the signal but you can still use the phone as normal (you can't use the internet though)

Call Divert to a wrong number, or to your own number

Original Poster

Baz will that charge me?

No I can't put flight mode or take the sim out as I need to use the net and text people.

If your iphone is jailbroken you can download an app called iBlacklist which will do just that!

MarzBarz;8295020

Baz will that charge me?No I can't put flight mode or take the sim out as … Baz will that charge me?No I can't put flight mode or take the sim out as I need to use the net and text people.

In that case what you can do is to set up your voicemail to have a standard "this caller is not available." without the facility for people to leave a message. Simply set this up and divert all calls to it.

job done.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions