Found 3rd Nov 2009
Hi guys,

Is there a way to find out who has been looking at your facebook profile?
I know there was one facebook app but there is to many warnings of it coming with a virus.

Im just curious as you used to be able to do it on faceparty so surely there is a way on facebook?

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
9 Comments

no idea hun... i think you can set it to private if you dont want anyone to look xxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6769060

no idea hun... i think you can set it to private if you dont want anyone … no idea hun... i think you can set it to private if you dont want anyone to look xxx

It is set to private so only firends can look, what I mean is if one of my friends looks at my profile is there a way to find out they have so to speak.

No.

There is something in the T's & C's which says that info is not and will never be logged.

they used to have something like this but im pretty sure they stopped it as it was a violation of something or other..
so no

rbquk;6769080

It is set to private so only firends can look, what I mean is if one of … It is set to private so only firends can look, what I mean is if one of my friends looks at my profile is there a way to find out they have so to speak.

I dont think they're allowed to log that kind of info.. Data Protection Act and all that xx

they never allowed u to see that info, as pple mentioned it is not logged. The app u r referring to was bogus, and used to just list the last few pple that wrote on ur wall or had made a comment. The app comes up as a virus but is not known to be a threat. It was called something like "Who is your fan" or soemthing!! Utter rubbish!

Original Poster

Thanx all.

i think there is a doorbell app that kinda lets you know but i don't much about it tbh

the app i think i remember was the stalker one where their face would come up on your page if they viewed it
but that never logged anything i dont think, it was just a bit of "fun"
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    2. Which wall design do you like best?00
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35114

See more discussions