Is there a way to close my Quidco account?

Found 27th Oct 2012
I don't like the fact that even from the little I make from the transactions I pay, Quidco takes a £5 cut each year. Did not previously know TCB was free. Would I need to email Quidco customer services?
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
sherg

Just log out and never log back in.

I hate the idea of having my card details lurking in the background. Also potential charges incurred even if by mistake.
Destroy your PC, move to another country, change your name by deed poll, get a sex change & put on a fake south African accent.

There are probably easier ways but the results wouldn't be as book worthy.
just checked site.

How do I close my account?

We hope you would not want to leave us, but in the sad event of you wishing to do so, please contact the Quidcare Team. As we take feedback from our customers very seriously in order to continuously improve our service, we would be grateful if you could include your reasons for taking this step.
Move to america and file a lawsuit on them.
The computer says NO
OP, is it you I filmed?

tadaaa

electr1cal

just checked site.How do I close my account?We hope you would not want to … just checked site.How do I close my account?We hope you would not want to leave us, but in the sad event of you wishing to do so, please contact the Quidcare Team. As we take feedback from our customers very seriously in order to continuously improve our service, we would be grateful if you could include your reasons for taking this step.

How do I close my account?

We hope you would not want to leave us, but in the sad event of you … We hope you would not want to leave us, but in the sad event of you wishing to do so, please contact the Quidcare Team. As we take feedback from our customers very seriously in order to continuously improve our service, we would be grateful if you could include your reasons for taking this step.

Brilliant, thanks for the info..
I closed mine as they stopped me using paypal to get payments because of one payment over a set amount (holiday) and had to use bank and they said i could not go back.
Yet Topcashback are fine with this and they do not require you to earn the first £5
I was anti quidco for a long time but i've gone through quidco quite a few times recently and got cashback very quickly, quidco support seems to be pretty good too. yes topcashback is free but always very slow getting money back for me
I can't complain had a fair bit passed back to me from using them.

Not perfect but still made savings.
Quidco are ****. They think their members owe them a favour, when they're in it for the money themselves. Stoopid people. Oh, btw, the losers which created quidco also created HUKD, which makes them tonnes of cash by rewriting links people post with referral links.
Edited by moderator: "Please do not try and avoid the swearfilter. Thank" 28th Oct 2012
I just don't need or use it. I also want to stop the Email ads
To close your account select settings then security were you will see "Deactivate account" just press and give reason from drop down menu.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants